004

EUNBI

EUNBI

I woke up at 8:00 am, even though it was a holiday. I was looking forward to a super unproductive day consisting of eating and binging k-dramas. Then I remembered I was supposed to meet jungwon and groaned. 

"wakey wakey- oh you're up already"

my brother said with a surprised look on his face, which later turned to confusion,

"why the long face?"

I sighed,

"I have to meet this guy I hate at the cafe for a project"

he chuckled,

"why not just bring him home?" 

"no thank you, I would rather meet him at the cafe"

i said as hyunjin brushed his hands through his long, blond hair.

"okay then. i'm going to chan hyung's cafe, stay safe"

i nodded,

"bye!"

-

after eating breakfast, I decided to call daniel and see if he was awake.

*calling asshole*

after a few rings, he picked up.

"hello?!"

he answered with a raspy voice.

"hey- are you still asleep?!"

"uhh, yeah"

he chuckled and I took a deep breath.

"meet me at the cafe in 10"

"but-!"

"I don't care about your excuses. if you wanna eat breakfast you can eat it at the cafe!"

I hung up and went to my room so I could dress up. I wore a pair of mom jeans with a loose t-shirt since it was hot outside.

"good enough!" I talked to myself as I did my hair up in a bun. I walked towards the cafe that was close to my house and sat down next to a window.

I waited for 10 minutes and jungwon still hadn't come. I called him but he didn't pick up.

I waited,

and waited,

and waited even more,

but he hadn't arrived.

at this point I had finished my drink and surprisingly, my temper still wasn't at its peak. but it was there. I walked out of the cafe after doing part of the project.

I could hear faint sounds through the music blasting through my ears, but I couldn't figure who it was. then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I flinched and turned around to see jungwon who was panting.

I took out my earphones.

"I'm sorry"

he said, looking genuinely sorry. but I wasn't gonna listen to it.

"I really am!"

he said and I rolled my eyes while walking again.

"EUNBI-YAH!"

he screamed and I stopped in my tracks. I turned around,

"look, jungwon, I think it will benefit the both of us if I complete it. I'm good at studies too so you don't have to worry about the grades"

I left him there and walked away as fast as I could.

+×+

i walked home and plopped on the couch. I felt the urge to scream, so I took a pillow to muffle it. I mean, I could've screamed without it, but I didn't wanna trouble my neighbors.

after that, I took a warm shower and ate some ramen for dinner. my brother was staying over at his friend's and my mom was probably staying over at her boyfriend's so I was all alone.

I took advantage of that and blasted some music while dancing like there was no tomorrow. I also watched a bunch of series and ordered pizza for dinner.

I had tons of fun alone, but why couldn't I stop thinking about him?!

•••

I'm updating twice a day for now but uhh idk if I'll have the energy to do it later. tysm for reading ily !

-ona :D