005

EUNBI

EUNBI

I woke up with a banging headache. that's the aftermath of too much grape juice. I didn't have anything to do so I decided to text sunoo.

me
heyheyhey !

sunshine😪
yuh~

me
wanna hang out??

sunshine 😪
I'd love to!
can I bring a friend?!
he's handsome 🥴🥴

me
ooh yasss~
I've been single for too long :(

sunshine 😪
okay then^^
come over quick!

me
okayy

with that, I turned off my phone and went to my closet to get dressed up. I was gonna wear sweatpants and a hoodie but then I remembered that he was having another friend over so I dressed up a little more better.

I walked to sunoo's house and rung the doorbell. he opened the door and I greeted him with peace signs,

"hey!"

I entered the house, after removing my shoes of course and saw jungwon sitting on the couch.

"what the- what is he doing here?!"

I asked sunoo and he smiled sheepishly.

"that's my friend!"

he said excitedly,

"boy bye!"

I said and turned to the door when sunoo stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"just hear him out, okay?!"

I groaned and sat down on the couch.

"look, I'm sorry. as much as I don't want to do the project, please let's do it together, as a pair?!"

I sighed, he sounds genuine, should I give him a chance?!

"fine, we can do it together"

his face lit up with excitement. "yay! thanks bro" sunoo winked at jungwon and I rolled my eyes

"what do we do now?!"

I asked the boys and they shrugged.

"I don't know"

"let's just go get some boba, I'm craving some anyways."

I suggested and they nodded.

-

after hanging out with the boys for a bit, I decided to go back home. I got a few dirty looks from old people here and there, but other than that, it went pretty good.

I went back home and saw my brother passed out on the couch.

"tsk, was he that tired?!"

I asked myself and got him a blanket to keep him warm.

"sleep well"

I went to make some ramen for myself and took it to the room. after eating it and doing the dishes, I decided to play the guitar.

"it's been long"

I looked at the teal electric and smiled.

"I miss you dad"

I said as I touched the strings. this was the last thing my dad and mom gave me before he died. after that, my mom became completely alcoholic. she moved on and got a boyfriend who's keeping her happy, but he's not enough for her to stop drinking.

after my dad had passed away, I stopped talking to people except for sunoo. I struggled in my old school because everything brought back memories. so I shifted to sunoo's school.

'a fresh new start' as I liked to call it. so far so good. my classmates didn't bother to talk to me and I didn't struggle in class. I was one of the smartest. after jungwon, of course.

believe it or not, that cheesy guy is the topper in our class. so in a way, I guess I've looked up to him.

I pushed my thoughts away and focused on the guitar. I played some familiar songs like "bleuming" by iu and "your dog loves you" by colde and crush.

after a while, I was kinda sleepy so I decided to go to bed. it was a good day.