Chapter 30 - Bronya's Worries

"Hey Lili look, look! That place looks like they sell delicious bread!" Rozaliya called out her sister as he pointed her finger to the computer screen. "Let's go buy some!"

"Please don't bother me right now, Roza..." Liliya replied. Her eyes keep on shifting from looking at the screen to her notebook as when she spot something interesting, she immediately write it down. "As you can see, I'm busy right now..."

"Booo... You're no fun." Rozaliya complained and puffed up her cheeks. Seeing her sister seemingly fixated on the notebook on her hand, she can't help but got curious about it.

She had nothing much to do besides watching the in the first place so she immediately crept behind her sister's back and took a peek at what she is writing. However, Liliya was one step ahead of her and was quick to hide her notes.

"Eh?! Don't be like that! I wanna see it!" Rozaliya complained to her sister. "Just what is it anyway?"

"It's nothing of importance..." Liliya replied.

"Then why won't you let me see it?!" Rozaliya retorted as she tries to snatch her sister's notes. However, Liliya was able to get away from her reach and hid in behind her back. "C'mon, just a little peek!"

"No" Liliya immediately replied, adamant not let her sister see it. Rozaliya doesn't give up and still tries multiple times to get the notes.

"Mhn..." Bronya groaned as woke up from the noise. Her eyelids fluttered open and raises her head. "Where..?"

"Ah, morning Bronya!" Rozaliya greeted when she noticed the silver haired girl waking up.

"Roza Idiotka, get off me..." Liliya complained as she was being pinned down to the floor by her sister. She is trying her best in pushing her sister away by one hand as her other hand is keeping her notes away.

"Lili, Roza..." Seeing the twins, Bronya widened her eyes in realization. She threw the Homu doll she has been hugging and immediately move close to the screen. She felt asleep and now she is panicking if she misses Glynne during her sleep.

Bronya frantically operated the computer but then a window pop up with a message saying 'Access Denied'. The screen soon turned dark and appears the face of a woman with woman with blonde hair and purple eyes. "Don't worry, you didn't miss anything."

"Matushka, what are you doing?" Even with her impassive voice, Bronya cannot hide her hostility as she glared at Cocolia. However, the blonde woman seems to not care at all.

"Seems like you need a proper reminder." Cocolia said as she leaned on her chair. "Bronya, may I ask you what your current mission is?"

Bronya hung her head down as she balled her fist. She clench her teeth, of course she still remembers what her current mission is, however "...what about Raz?"

"What about him?" Cocolia asked in a cold manner. "I have no business with someone who left the organization. My concern right now is if you are properly doing your job. From the looks of it, seeing you wasting your time here in this hideout means that you are being negligent."

With her superior's harsh scolding, Bronya could only stay silent.

Cocolia can't help but sigh upon seeing the girl's state. "I do not like to give directions however, you leave me no other choice. Go back right now before they will get suspicious."

Bronya just nodded her head as she walk through without saying any word. Cocolia follow the girl with her eyes and immediately shifted to the twins once the silvered haired girl got out.

"Rozaliya, Liliya" Cocolia called them out as the two sisters straighten themselves up. "Would you please look over Bronya? Make sure that she wound not do anything reckless."