Epilogue 2

The Homu theme park was, as the name implies, a place of entertainment that featured one of the most popular character, Homu and his friends.

With Bronya being a big fan of the Homu characters, she was without a doubt excited to visit the place. They seemed to have visited at the right time too, seeing that there are less visitors than usual. Not to mention, Glynne was with her too.

Even though it didn't show on her face, Bronya felt like she's in heaven right now.

"Look Lili, let's go to the rollercoaster first!"

"Roza Idiotka, I don't think we would passed the height requirement."

"We haven't tried it yet, you know. Besides, we still have our horns."

"That's not counted though..."

It would have been perfect though if not for Rozaliya and Liliya also being present. As for the reason how they got here, Glynne apparently invited them.

"Hm? Is there something bothering you Bronya?" Glynne asked when he noticed Bronya staring at him.

The silver-haired girl just shook her head as she squeezed the young man's hand tighter.

Rozaliya and Liliya invading in her supposedly date is still within the realm of something that she can overlook. This is a consideration for that time where they helped her find Glynne. However, she refused to give up her position to them. If they want to get close to Glynne, they need to share the other side.

"Hello, is this your first time visiting? Would you like a pamphlet?" Suddenly, a person dressed in a Homu costume approached them and presented them a piece of paper.

It seemed like the pamphlet offers a quick summary of the attractions inside the park and it also gives some recommendations in case the person reading might get indecisive on what to ride. This is quite helpful to people who have never visited the park before like Glynne.

That said Glynne attention is not on the paper but to the person handing it to them.

"Say Bronya, does her voice kinda familiar to you?" Glynne asked while pointing at the person wearing a Homu costume.

"Is it?" The silver-haired girl replied while tilting her head.

The one inside the Homu costume had a cold sweat running on her back. Luckily for her, she has the costume on to hide her expression. "Uhm.., Sir, I think you've mistaken me for someone else."

"Ah, I finally remembered. You're one of our classmate, right? I think your name is Calamari—"

"—it's Kaori!" Angered of having her name confused for a food, she unconsciously corrected the young man. That said she immediately realized her mistake.

"Oh, did not expect for subject Kaori to be here." Bronya said as she widened her eyes a bit to show she's surprised.

"There's Claire and then Elena and now you..." Glynne recounted the names of the classmates he met during the vacation. "I've been bumping to our classmate quite a lot, huh."

"I don't know what you are talking about but I have some work to do so would appreciate if you don't talk to me much." Kaori said in quite an irritated tone.

"How cold..." Glynne commented but it seemed like it didn't effect him that much.

"In any case, take this piece of paper from me as payment for wasting my time." Kaori said and forced the piece of paper to him. "Just so you know I have a quota to make."

"Sure sure..." Glynne just accepted without complaining. "Well then, let's go, Bronya."

However, as he was about to continue on his way, he stopped when he noticed Bronya tugging his arm. He turned his head to her and noticed the tiny sparkle on her eyes. "Glynne, let's take a photo with Homu."