IVY AND THE BOY SHE DIDN'T WANT

TWO

𝕚𝕧𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟷

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟷

IVY'S SLENDOR FINGERS effortlessly grasped the delicate vials, their contours fitting snugly within her grasp. She stood amidst the shelves, meticulously scanning the array of enchanting concoctions and elixirs that adorned the dimly lit shop. The air was thick with the earthy scent of dried herbs and the lingering essence of magic.

"Not what you're looking for, Miss Irving?" Douglass Tink, the proprietor of this hidden emporium, watched Ivy's every move with shrewd eyes. A skilled wizard himself, renowned for his potion-brewing prowess, he possessed a keen intuition that matched his expertise. Ivy, devoid of a wand and preferring a more unconventional approach to magic, relied heavily on potions, runes, and wandless spellcasting.

The shop had recently closed its doors, a casualty of the chaos that had befallen Diagon Alley. She, however, found solace in the remnants of this magical haven. The explosion that had rocked the nearby bank had failed to breach the impregnable vaults, much to the chagrin of the Death Eaters. Ivy, too, had no desire to indulge in the risky venture of robbing the goblins, despite her lack of moral qualms about such activities. Her time was better spent pursuing other endeavours rather than robbing wizarding banks.

At least momentarily, Ivy thought with a small consideration.

When she had reentered the wizarding world, she had assumed the guise of Emilia Irving, shedding the notorious identity of Ivy Evans. The reputation she had garnered as a devious degenerate had preceded her, and it became imperative to distance herself from her own name. The change provided a veil of protection, yet she took extra precautions when dealing with anyone in the black arts. Putting aside her wicked reputation, not all the animosity was entirely her fault. When her sister joined the Order, Ivy had foreseen the dangers of her last name. When Lily became notorious, the unsavoury name of 'Evans' became a death sentence.