Chapter 3- Help

I entered the living room to see Lucy sitting there. I gulped and stepped forward knowing what was going to happen next.

"Hello madam. Is there anything in particular you would like to eat for dinner tonight?"

"Where were you for the weekend? You didn't make me any food and the whole house is so dirty you whore. You were probably out having fun while leaving me here to starve. You don't deserve that fun. Go make my food right this second and we'll look into your punishment later. What are you waiting for? GO?" she screamed making me flinch once again. With that I quickly went to the kitchen and made lasagne.

I have to do some part time jobs in order to get the money for the food, clothes and school accessories. Matt gives me money every month as well even if I've told him not to. Matt and Mark are basically my guardians. Even if according to the documents Lucy is my legal guardian, Matt is the one who looks after me. I want to have him as my legal guardian but I feel like that is kind of betraying Dad and Nio. I can't do that.
I gave Lucy her food and waited outside the living room for my 'punishment'.

"Come here you bitch" I went in immediately noticed the beer bottle in her hands knowing how much worse my punishment was going to be.

"Now. You left me here for two days and didn't do your chores" she walked towards me as I instinctively backed away. She pinched my cheeks with one hand as she wrapped a hand around my chin and made a disgusted sound. "Bitch thought she could get away. Little slut needs to learn a lesson"she said in a tauntingly sweet voice and smashed the beer bottle on my head causing my head to bleed. She then punched me in my stomach way too many times than I could remember. She then backed away and I hoped that she was finally done but my prayers were once again unanswered. She came back at me but this time with a knife in her hands. She took the knife and stabbed me in my arm. I screamed and she slapped me and told me to shut up. After what felt like hours but was probably about 15 minutes, she was way too drunk and tired to keep hitting me so she left me. I barely had strength to call Mark.

"Hi Arian-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Mark. Help" and that was the last thing I remember before the darkness took over....