Chapter 25- happiness

I had to go back to school today and I was honestly not that worried. I knew that I'd not only have Mark, Nio, Caleb and Alyssa by my side, but I was also finally ready to stand up for myself. I was ready to have fight my battles against anyone who comes up to me and picks a fight.

"Come. On. Ria. How much longer do you think are you going to take? Girls" he sighed and shook his head.

"I have been saying the same thing for past 5 years now. This girl is special." Mark said.

"Okay okay. I'm coming. And my dear Marcus, I already know that I'm special. That is because I'm Adrianna Jones. How come it took you so long to realize that" it was now my turn to shake my head.

"Let's go women before you make me go crazy too." Mark said

"Come on Ria" Nio slung an arm over my shoulder. All three of us walked towards the car and sat down. I sat at the front seat while Nio sat at the drivers seat and Mark at the back. Nio started the engine and drove towards the school.

"Ria we can't tell anyone that you are my sister" Nio said without looking at me.

"Oh" is all I said as I looked down at my hands.

"What the hell Tony?" Mark asked angrily

"What? Oh no no no. Not because I don't want to Ria. I promise I really want to. Trust me. I just want to teach Brittany and Joshua a lesson. But if you want we can tell them all. We can—" Nio rambled on

"It's fine Nio. As much as I want everyone to know that you are my brother, it would be nice to have some fun with Brittany. Not only for me, but for everyone she has bullied. She thinks she is the queen and someone has to tell her that she is not." I said

"And that Joshua kid. He deserves more than a lesson. He needs to get just a few punches from me. Only until he can't open his eyes anymore. That would be fun" Mark said darkly

"Marcus Smith. You are not punching anyone so stop daydreaming about killing Joshua" I warned him.

"Okay okay. But. You know me soo well" he sang.

"Yeah yeah."

"What do you say Tony. We both can go on an evil Joshua hunt. We can gift him a few punches that I'm sure he'll love" Mark said sweetly

"How about we also cut those nasty fingers that he touched Ria with too? He be so happy to have those off his body" Nio said in the same tone

"And how about I jump out of this car to skip this horrible conversation." I mocked the same tone.

"Sorry Arianna. I know you don't like violence. I'll try my best to avoid it" Mark apologizes

"Yeah sorry sis." Nio said.

"It's okay both of you but please. I really don't like violence." I told them.

"Hey Tony. What are you doing with her? You know she is just an annoying bitch." Brittany screeched as I stood with Mark and Nio at my locker. "Oh and who are you? You should come with us. Don't spend your time with that slut." She said to Mark in a flirtatious tone.

"Actually, she has been my best friend since I was 11 so I would appreciate it that you stay away from her." Mark said in fake nice voice. Honestly, him and his fake sweet tone.

"Ugh. You can spend all the time you want with the slug faced shit. Just know what you'll be missing" she winked ignoring the fact that Nio was standing right next to her with a disgusted and amused expression.