Chapter 13- Surprise

I entered my house and there stood my best friend with his hands on his hips in a scolding manner.

"Adrianna Arianna Grande Jones. How dare you come home late when there is this poor soul that missed you more the past week than he has ever done waiting for you to come as quick as possible? Your school is 5 minutes drive from here and it's been 20 minutes already" he was tapping at his imaginary watch by the end of it.

"Marcus Mark Smith. How dare you lie to me about when you are coming to visit?" I said copying his stance.

"Fair fair" he ruffled my hair and slung his arm over my shoulder as I pushed his hands away because I do not enjoy having my hair ruffled and we both walked in "I seriously missed you though"

"Me too. But I think I missed Matt more" I said with a playful smile.

"Hey" he shouted while punching my arm lightly and then folded his arm and pouted.

"Oh come on big baby. You know I was joking." I shook my head lightly and hugged him tightly.

"You wound me you know. Why am I even friends with you much rather best friend." he mumbled to himself. We both then walked inside to see Matt sitting on the sofa.

"Matty" I hugged him quickly causing him to stumble and then laugh

"Hello Addie. How was your first day at new school?" he asked after kissing the top of my head.

"It was great actually" I replied truthfully. Except the little 'encounter' with Tony I actually had quiet a decent day with Aly and Caleb by my side.

"Any new friends?" he questioned further

"Yeah, Yeah. You do know that you sound like a father of a three years old who came back home after going to school for the first time?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I actually sound like a worried older brother who wants his little sister to have a fantastic time at school" he smiled at me

"Sure. Anyways, what are you two doing here? I thought you were going to come tomorrow"

"What? Are you not happy to see us here?" And that as you guessed, was my my idiotic best friend.

"Of course I am you arsehole. You said that you both were going to visit tomorrow"

"Language please Ads" And that was Matt

"Sorry Matt" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me

"It's okay Addie. I have to go for now and do something. I'll be back in about two hours" although it confused me as to what work he would have here in Arizona but I still decided to let it go. I once again hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.

"All the love is always received by Matthew the statue. Poor old me is always left with nothing" Mark shook his head while I just stared at him in disbelief.

"Seriously Mark? You know what, I give up?" I shook while Matt chuckled before quickly grabbing his things and leaving.

"Wanna sing a song?" I asked to Mark excitedly, missing the times we would sing songs together even is it's only been a week

"Hell Yeah!" he exclaimed before I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the music room.

In the music room, Mark went up to the piano while I grabbed the electric guitar.

"which song?" I asked in which I got a big smile in response "Ooooh you want to sing that one?"

"Yep, Yeah and yes siree" he said nodding his head exaggeratedly causing me to laugh slightly.