ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A/N:  hey I'm just going to go over the basic thing.

Number one. Everything from this book I made up on my own. Please let me know if you think someone is copying my book and please do not copy anything. That character thing took 2 hours and my back is hurting like a bitch. So kindly do not steal my shit or I will not hesitate to go off on you. Xx

Number 2. This is my first book and I am only 13. I encourage you to not be a silent reader and tell me what you think if i made a typo please do correct me.

There will be romance. NO INCEST. I have read so many of these long lost sister book and the main sister is always weak or just not very bad bitch enough for my liking. So I'm writing my own story. 
Any how on with the story

Love, UI Xx

*^*^*

—P R O L O G U E—
15 years ago
SINCLAIR mansion

The Parents of the Sinclair children were beyond stressed. Xander Sinclair (father) was one of the most powerful men in the world yet he had never felt so helpless.

His wife, Aphrodite or Aphy as he liked to call her (mother) had just come to him with a note, a promise written on it. A promise to end the life of there precious baby daughter Diana the first girl in the Sinclair family in generations.

The Irish mafia. They were powerful. Up in the top 5 most powerful mafias in the world placing number 2 under Italian and right above the French. They were despicable people. They invested in horrible and grotesque things such as human trafficking and slavery.

Xander found it way past disgusting. He despised them. He didn't know what to do. And frankly neither did his wife. There was no way they could defeat the Irish on there own and they were in no position to ask for help from any other mafias. 

They did some thing very dumb. They made a very stupid impulsive decision. The gave her away. Without even thinking twice, they drove to the closest foster house. It was not a even nice one at that.  And they left her there.

In a car seat. With just a her pyjamas and a blanket. Diana was a smart baby at just one years old. She knew exactly what they were doing. She didn't chase after them. She didn't cry. She simply sat there. On the cold concrete ground in front of Sun-hill foster house. Waiting for someone to open the door.

When the incompetent couple came back to their residence, there sat their 5 sons. Ace, there second youngest lay in his older brothers arm, sleeping peacefully.
"Papa, mama where is our sœur?" Elijah, there eldest questioned.
(sister)

Aphy was on the verge of tears. She wanted her fille précieuse (precious daughter) was gone.  She needed her back in her arms.
"Your sœur won't be coming back anytime soon my fils." Xander stated emotionlessly. Yet if you listened really close you cold hear the sadness in his tone.

Elijah' eyes filled with tears his baby sister want coming back. The younger brothers simply couldn't understand what their father was talking about.  Soon enough, Dante, ther youngest twin burst out in tears mumbling "why?" Several times sorrow filling his tone. His younger brothers still clueless to why there big frère was sobbing so hysterically. Elijah and Roman knew exactly why. Yet never shed a tear. Their eyes simply watering as if it all the could do.

After almost a minute of the parents attempting to to hold the tears welling up in there eyes, there was a gunshot.

Aphrodite fell face first onto the ground blood pooling around her face. Xander frost. The brothers froze. Until there was a second gunshot. This time their  father falling on his knees, a small gunshot hold caressing the middle of his forehead.

The brothers ,still frozen in shock, were ushered out of the foyer by the frantic maids.

This was only the beginning to a very complex story.