ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

Not giving us enough time to explain ourselves, he moves on

"Roman Sinclair, Doctor, Gay" He smirks.

We all snap our heads Roman when hearing the last sentence.

We all just gape at him until Diana interrupts.

"Bitch please, I've known for like, ever" she scoffs.

Roman sends us a sheepish smile " surprise" he shimmies his shoulders a bit.

Idiot.

"Darius Sinclair, musician, sniper"

"Dante Sinclair, hothead, street fighter"

"And how could we forget, the one and only, mysterious Diana Sinclair."

"Here is everything you need to know about her.

We are former best friends. She thought I died but that is obviously not true.

She's an assassin, goes by the name 'Diable' you ever heard of them?"

We all freeze.

What the fuck.

This hoe and his blabber mouth revealing my secrets

Watch when I get out of these ropes.

Speaking of ropes, he's tied these tight as fuck.

My hands are going to fall of soon.

I can actually feel them going purple.

Little shit can't even tie a rope properly.

"And last but certainly not least! Me. My name is Nicklaus Hill Ivanov, I am the love child that joins the Irish and Russian mafia.

Oh and I'll be the one to end your family" his eyes darken.

"The torture-" I begin.

"Ah yes. That was the previous Irish mafia leader. My uncle. It's all cool now. He's dead. I killed him. Oh he's the one who killed your parents as well." He interrupts.

My breath hitches.

Suddenly, shouts erupt from the two emergency exit doors as they fly open.

Hundreds of our men storm in, equipped with all kinds of weapons.

Some of them sort of freeze when they see the lack of enemy soldiers in the building, but the smarter ones point the weapons at Nicklaus.

"Ugh, I was hoping we had a little more time, I guess not" he says while looking the his non-existent watch on his wrist.

The Italian-French soldiers must have been really confused because they just froze.

How are these goons the second and third best mafias in the world?

"Well shoot him you fools!" Elijah shouted, breaking them out of their trances.

As their guns raise once again, a body of one of our many soldiers drop, dead.

Then another.
And another.

"Snipers!" One of our men shout.

As they all crouch down, more men storm in.

Not our men.

They jump into action and shoot and any enemy they see.

Someone approaches me from behind, knife in hand, and cuts of the ropes on my feet and hands.

As I run my wrist, the man next to me drops, a small bullet wound in his head.

Me still being bare foot, jumps out of the pool of blood before they stain my feet.

I grab a knife and go to release my brothers, trying not to get caught.

"You have a lot of explaining to do young lady" Elijah says in a stern time.

"That is if we make it out alive first!" I exclaim.

Us siblings huddle up behind a some reasonably clean bins and make up a game plan, leaving everyone else behind.

"If they are the people who stole our weapon shipments, we are done for." Elijah tells us.

"The majority of our men are still in France dealing with some problems our cousins made with the Spanish mafia." Roman replies.

"What are we supposed to do?" I question them.

Dante look over the bins, "We fight till we die." He says.