ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

I have never been one for cliche movies

But when I saw him. It was a whole different story.
His breathtaking ocean blue eyes where so mesmerising. So hypnotising. It sent shivers down my spine. It was like they were so welcoming and warm yet so cold and icy.

I need to shut up. You can't fall for someone that easily. Come on Diana! You are a bad bîtch assassin who doesn't need a boy. Independent woman.

But his eyes...
And his perfectly messy black hair.
So soft.

OH MY GOSH I AM BEING A SIMP. NOPE NO SIMPS HERE. DIANA GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!

My argument with self is interrupted by Darius opening the car passenger door.

School was so boring. I still have to go through all of that this entire week.

The word that Diable has gotten out. I have a mission on the weekend. It's nothing to extreme.

My target is Jenifer Kareem and Jack Hodge. Her and her husband will be going to a fancy Italian restaurant somewhere downtown.

Both her and her husband adopted a young girl. Around 7 years old. And are selling her for sex. The gang that hired me signed a treaty not long ago that meant they couldn't kill them. They want to save the little girl.

Terrible people if you ask me. Who would want to hurt and steal are child's innocent.

I like knowing what they did. It's good to know they deserved what I give them.

New Hill Academy

My brothers know to many people. Too many people want to get in their pants.
A total of 9 girls have came up to me and told me to stay away.

I decided that I didn't have the energy to be around my brothers so me and the twins sat on our own at a table at the back of the cafeteria.

"Which one of you whores are Diana?" A disgustingly high pitched voice said from behind me.

I look behind to see your average plastic Barbie doll.
"This is your last chance. Stay away from the Sinclair's they are mine" she said while practically drenching with her saliva.

Without giving me time to reply she strutted out of the cafeteria with her goons behind her.

How cliche.

When we all turn around, we are greeted by yet another boy disturbing our lunch. But this one looks like I've seen him before.

My ex

My ex.

Jackson Blake. I can't believe I dated someone called Jackson (disgusted noise)

Let me tell you something about him. He's a class A* arsehole and also happens to be the son of a small gang leader. He thinks her owns everyone around him. News flash he doesn't.

We dated for 6 months but I broke it off because he was a toxic piece of sh*t.

"Did you miss me baby" he smirked. He had the audacity to smirk at me.

" No your a selfish arsehole who has his head too far up his own arse." I said with disgusted tone.

His face dropped within seconds. Bi-polar bîtch. He raised his hand and before I could even react, tingles erupted on my cheek. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw 3 of his friend s hold down a squirming Angelo and no one touching Diana who now had a very scary look on her face.

Laughing, they walked out the cafeteria like nothing had happened! Angelo immediately sprang up to check on me.

I saw Diana stand up and head to the cafeteria door
"DIANA JUST DON'T KILL HIM" I tried to reason with her. Everyone was staring. Nosy people.

About 15 minutes later, Diana walked in, dragging a bloody and bruised Jackson to our table by the hair. At least he's not dead I guess.

"Now, apologise" Diana said in an unusually calm tone while bringing him to his knees in front of me. When he didn't reply, she tightened the grip on his hair and shook him.

"OK ok please forgive me I'm so sorry" he cried. I almost felt bad for him. Nah no I don't.

Diana let go as he scurried of probably to his friends.
"Are you okay" she asked me visibly calming herself down from having an episode.

"Nothing to see here!" She shouted across the cafeteria when she saw their eyes on us.

They all looked away scared of what would happen to them. All of them except that one boy. Giovanni I think his name is. I totally ship.

My gosh I am whipped

My gosh I am whipped. She looked so hot when she was angry. So dangerous. Delicious.

No nope. No simping here. Not at all.
But she's mine. No one else is going to touch her. I was going to taste her one day. A one time thing of course. I don't do relationships. Do I?

^*^*^
A/N: 1000 FRICKIN READS OMG. IM SCREAMING. I RELLAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED SORRY IT WASNT THAT LONG. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

Love UI Xx