ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

New York CitySinclair Mansion

New York City
Sinclair Mansion

My baby sœur is back.
I thought I'd be happy.
Well I am.
But I'm scared.
She can't leave me again. 
I'll be broken.
So I won't let her back in. When she leaves because they always do it won't hurt me because I won't have let her back in.
It's a fool proof plan.
I think.

I don't even know what I'm doing.
I'm currently in the gym beating the living day lights out of a punching bag.

I haven't even wrapped my hands. My knuckles are going to kill. Their already bleeding. But I can't help it. I just feel so angry and I don't know what to do.

My self wallowing is interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I look up to see my precious baby sœur whom I am hurting myself because off.

She walks towards me without uttering a single word before grabbing my hands gently and sitting me down on the bench.

She picks up a first aid kit before putting some antiseptic on a cotton pad. She looks at me and gives me a sympathetic smile before dabbing the cotton pad on my cuts.

I wince at the unexpected pain. She blows on the cuts which cool them down. She's looking down at my hands in concentration while I stare at her.

"I have anger issues to you know." She says, a small smile gracing her lips.
"How'd you know I have anger issues?" I say giving her a questioning look. She chuckles as she grabs a bandage and begins to wrap my knuckles.

"Your don't look like you have anger issues" I tell her. She looks up at me and her smile widens.
"I guess I just have less triggers and more control then you" she jokes. I can't help but chuckle at this. I'm supposed to be shutting her out but I can't.

"Just be more careful next time okay. And make sure to wrap you hands." she stated before getting up and walking out the door leaving me their stunned. A small smile creeps onto my face. I can't shut her out. She'd be heartbroken.

I'll let her in. Not too much. But just enough so she knows how much I love her.