ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

15 years laterLondon,EnglandSecondary school

15 years later
London,England
Secondary school

School. If you like it your weird. Simple as. I don't live around here. I live in the countryside.  Away from the cities chatter. The Americans think the UK is all tea and crumpets and what not.

Lies. It's all lies. I've been living in the UK since the tender age of 3. When the foster home I was abandoned at got shut down for child neglect and I was shipped halfway across the world to yet another hell hole.

I moved out of there when I was 10. I finally got fostered. Which was a surprise seeing as I'm not the best kid you could have.
I guess you could label me as a troublemaker.

But that is besides the point. I live on my own now. No foster parents I actually don't know where they are. Just me and two other people. Athena and Angelo ROMANO.
They look exactly alike but are the complete opposite.

Athena is the more responsible one you could say. Never doing anything illegal. Adorable I know.

Angelo is a party animal. Coming home drunk or high every night. I'd be surprised if he lives past forty.

Me. Diana Sinclair. I'm semi responsible. But I still like to party. I'm also the money maker of the family.

I bring money home they don't ask questions.
I come home drenched in blood. They don't ask questions.
Well they do but I ignore them.

You see I'm an assassin. You'd think living in London the hits here would be terrible. Boy are you wrong. I get offered thousands just to kill dirty scummy white men who think there better than everyone and visit London thinking it's all crumpets and tea. 

Well they end up dead in the end. I get payed and life is good. Kind of.

So here I am. Sitting in Mr Wilson's music class daydreaming about all the fried chicken I'm going to get from the corner shop.

My fantasising was interrupted by the chubby man who calls himself my teacher practically screaming my name.

"Diana!" He bellows "Now that I've  finally got your attention, your wanted in the office."
'The office' I wondered 'what could they possibly want from me'
Pushing away the negative thoughts, I heave myself out my chair, not be before giving the twins a reassuring glance.

I began the trek to the dreaded office. The office ladies are quite nice actually. Sure they sleep around with all the teachers but they gave me a cupcake once. It wasn't  that nice but it's the thought that counts I guess.