ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Sinclair Mansion Elijah's Office

Sinclair Mansion
Elijah's Office

It's kind of hard to process the fact that after all these years our not so little sister is back. I'm usually very good at reading people, but Diana is different. She's always smiling but i cant ignore the feeling that she's different.

She has an aura surrounding her. She's very friendly and talkative. Its obvious. Anyone could see that. But when your trained to read people, you see a complete different thing. Sure she's the same person. Still always smiling, but she has a powerful vibe. You can tell immediately that you shouldn't mess with her. She even feels dangerous.

But she can't be dangerous. She looks so innocent sometimes. Like she would cry if she accidently hurt a small creature. I haven't even seen her be serious. But I have a feeling she's not as helpless as she's projecting herself as.

After dinner, Elijah called us all to his office. Just us brothers. Most likely going to talk about Diana.

When i walk through the door i realise I'm the last one their. I speedily take a seat before i get told off.

Elijah takes out my laptop and places it on my lap. I look at him questionably. ''I need you to do a full background check on Diana. Please'' Elijah plead which is a rare.

''What! you didn't do one before you let her into our home?'' Dante practically shouts

''She is our sister, we shouldn't need to do a background check on her.'' Elijah states calmly clearly trying not to loose his temper. Not wanting to make him anymore angry then he already is, i start searching her name in all our data bases. Everything fact about her pops onto computer screen from her blood type to eye colour. I start searching for a criminal record of some sort but theres nothing.

''Completely clean. Never even broken a law'' I say in a questioning tone. Roman and Dante sigh in relief whereas Elijah and Darius pick up on my concern. ''Why did you say it like that, is that not a good thing.'' Darius asks

''Well its just kind of strange. She's a teenager and hasn't broken a single law. That is unless she cleared her record. If she did she must be really good because i can't find it.'' my brothers stay silent, Elijah finally speaking '' go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow. The Russians are coming for dinner.''

Soon enough we had all retreated to our rooms. As i was walking to my room, I passed by Diana's room and saw her sleeping peacefully right in the the middle of the queen sized bed, her dog lying next to her also asleep in a protective manor.

i vow to figure out every single one of her secrets.

I was woken up from sleep by loud voices coming from downstairs

I was woken up from sleep by loud voices coming from downstairs. i get out of bed to see what all the commotion is. Still in my vest top and checked pyjama trousers, i walk down the stairs to see all my brother standing at the front door staring at something. I walk further out to see my car. Ugh it totally slipped my mind.

Roman turned to look at me ''Is that yours'' i nod in and reply ''It completely slipped my mind im sorry''

''Its fine just remember next time. It's a nice car'' he said as he walked away. ''How much was it and what model is it'' Ace asked asked not taking his eyes of the car.
''It's a skyline R34, i got it for cheap but it was a wreck so me and my friends worked on it over the summer.''

After i had freshened up and put a hoodie on, i skip downstairs for breakfast.
''I was wondering if i could bring 2 friends for dinner tonight?'' i ask as i reaching for the cereal.
'' That's fine. There is going to be some business guests attending as well'' I nodded my head in acknowledgment before letting the twins know the plan.

GC:3 MuSkEtEeRs

DevilDiane: You guys still on for dinner.

QueenAthena: Of course! we have the address. What time should we come

AngeloSmells: Who's going to be there???

DevilDiane: Its at 6 but you can come abit earlier if you'd like. And its going to be my 5 brothers and some of their business patners. DK how may tho.

QueenAthena: We'll be there at 5 and il bring my laptop so we can do a background check on your brothers. xx

DevilDiane: See you then x

*^*^*^*

A/N: Hey devils! the next chapter will be uploaded soon. I need some name ideas for the italian love interest. Let me know some names!

please vote if you can i really do appreciate it. Thanks for reading

Love, UI Xx