ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

It's 1pm on a Saturday and I'm SO bored

I want cake.

Let's go make a cake!

It is my birthday so this gives me an amazing excuse to stuff my face.

Not that I don't do that on a normal day.

I should go work out as-well.

I feel very motivated so I'm just going to take advantage of this.

First I need to go the shops and get some ingredients.

I roll out of bed and fall into the pile of blankets.

The only time I've been out of the house is to walk Ares.

I change into a birthday worthy outfit and stuff my purse into the dainty handbag.

I put a leash on Ares and walk out the house slamming the door

Thankfully, I don't bump into the 'family'. I think they've gone out because our cousins stayed the night.

I walk into the shop, Ares prancing next to me, and head towards the cake isle.

Mmh

I go for red velvet flavour since I haven't had it in a while and picked up some icing and other decorations.

People practically run out of my way when they see Ares. I don't even mind it. I like it and the plus I'm used to it now.

I get back home to find the house empty, unsurprisingly.

I begin mixing the heavenly looking batter that smells divine.

I adore the smell of red velvet.

I have a little idea of what I want to make but I'm mostly free-styling.

I put the cake tins into the oven and dressed into some workout clothes before heading to the home gym.

An hour and a bit into my workout, my phone time turns on telling me my cake is done.