ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

Romano Penthouse I had just gotten out of the shower and am staring at myself in the mirror

Romano Penthouse

I had just gotten out of the shower and am staring at myself in the mirror. Just thinking. Nothing else. Just me and my thoughts. I do this quite often. My therapist says its 'damaging' so I told him to 'f*ck off, respectfully' the i got kicked out. Their way to sensitive.

My thinking session was interrupted by my older twin brother. ''You should probably start getting ready, you've got half an hour'' he shouts from the other side of the door.

It's just us 3. Me and Ange ran away from home when we were 12. Angelo would street fight for money and when we had enough, we ran off to England. We met Diana our first day there. She was already 11 and had a huge house. She let us stay with her. She used to be a street fighter like Angelo but when she was 13 she switched to be an assassin.

We never judged her. She did what she had to and she provided for us. She was our big sister. She eventually told us about her past. She knew a boy called Niklaus. Someone killed him and she just wasn't the same anymore.

I love them both with everything in me and would do anything for them without a second thought.

I slipped on a casual white floral dress with a matching headband as well as some mascara, blush and lip gloss.

i walked out my room to see Angelo in a grey jumper with a white collared shirt underneath paired with some simple black jeans and his trusty white air forces

''Let's get going, come on were going to be late

''Let's get going, come on were going to be late.'' he called while picking up his keys from the dish.

i followed him to the garage and we hopped into his matte black Audi R8 . The car roared to life sending vibrations through out my body. He put their address into the GPS and we headed off.

I texted Diana and told her to tell the security to let me in so when they saw our car the grand gates opened.

Once Angelo had parked the as if right on que, the large doors flung open and a beaming
Diana stood in the centre, she immediately ran towards us and engulfed us in one of her mindboggling hugs. ''Alright Diane, we need to breath.'' Angelo chuckled.
(Diana's outfit(

 Diana let go of us and took our hands before leading us to a fantastically decorated black room

Diana let go of us and took our hands before leading us to a fantastically decorated black room. ''Come sit'' she said, ushering us to a queen sized bed.

We all sat on the bed and got comfortable with me sandwiched in between them. ''Lets get hacking my friends'' I said while logging into the computer. i decided to go youngest to oldest si it was Ace Sinclair First

Ace Sinclair: Street-racer 'snail' Weapon: Dagger Speciality: Hacking .NO CRIMINAL RECORD.

''Snail, I've seen a couple of his races, he's quite good '' Angelo said. Next up was Dante.

Dante Sinclair: Street-fighter 'lightning' Weapon: All guns Speciality: Hand-to-hand combat. NO CRIMINAL RECORD.

Darius Sinclair: Swords-man Weapon: Daggers & swords Speciality: Knives. NO CRIMINAL RECORD.

Roman Sinclair: Lawyer/sniper Weapon: sniper rifle Speciality: Long distance sniper. NO CRIMINAL RECORD.

Elijah Sinclair: Don of French Mafia Weapon: Anything Specialty: Everything. NO CRIMANAL RECORD.

I've always know Diana's family was a tad shady but this is extreme. Diana was still staring at the screen but was interrupted by a knock on the door. ''The guests are here and dinners ready'' A handsome looking boy who I'm assuming is Dante said with an emotionless voice.

We all got up and headed sown stairs me leading them. As i was walking i saw someone i never though i would see ever again.

Nicholas Ivanov.

I froze when i saw him which just made Angelo and Diana crash into my back ''what the he- '' Diana said but froze when she saw him. Her face turned into a scowl ''you.'' she said, disgust lacing her tone ''me.'' he replied in his arrogant yet hot and deep voice.

I'd totally jump his bones if it wasn't for his big mouth. He's 17 and ooh he was looking as fine as ever in a black dress shirt with a couple of buttons at the top open and some black dress pants.

I walked passed the drooling Athena to the dining room were I'm sure the older people would be

I walked passed the drooling Athena to the dining room were I'm sure the older people would be. I was right. There he was. The Russian mafia leader sitting on our dining chair. All eyes where on us as we took at seat at the table ''Good to see you well Diana'' i sent him a tight lipped smile in return.

''We used to be neighbours for a year while i was in the UK.'' he explained to my confused brothers. Nicholas came and took a seat directly in front of me and sent me a mischievous looking smirk.

As i was eating, small ball of rolled up tissue paper bounced of my cheek and landed directly into the soup i was still eating ''Watch it Ivanov'' I warned, everyone looked up and Nicholas had the same smirk on his face.

gosh the urge to hit his face with a brick was very strong right now.

When two other tissue balls hit my face, I lost it, i grabbed the nearest thing, which happened to be a plastic water bottle, and threw it at him hitting his nose perfectly.

he groaned in pain as he grabbed his bleeding nose and i smiled triumphantly. everyones heads shot up at my sudden outburst.

Not wanting to get told off, I excused myself to my bedroom the twins following shortly after.

First day of school tomorrow. Yipee.