ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

I'm still very much not over the fact that Diana has TATTOOS

I mean come on she's 16.

Sure, the boys and I had tattoos when we were that age but-

Alright I'll admit that sounded just a little bit sexist.

Fine it was a very sexist.

But can you really blame me. My baby soeur has tattoos. Even I would admit that hand tattoos hurt like a bitch.

They got home from the party very seriously drunk. I'll let them off because i wanted Diana to have a good time.

She must think I don't hear her. That i don't see her.

I do. I see her nightmares. How she wakes up hyperventilating. She doesn't scream or shout. She mumbles. She tosses and turns. Clearly showing signs of discomfort.

The first time I saw it was when I had a meeting due to yet another shipment being stolen. A crate full of weaponry. Automatics. Bombs. You know the usual.

When i was about to go and comfort her, she woke up, shooting up from her bed.

The second time was a similar situation. I had been working late. I watched her for a good 2 minutes, not knowing weather i should leave it or help her.

I'm familiar with PTSD. I get nightmares about our parents death.

I was 10 at the time. I knew my parents weren't very good people but didn't understand it properly.

I remember everything from that day. Dante crying his eyes out when he couldn't find his baby sour. It hurts me, when i see my loved ones hurt.

I've never been good with expressing emotions. Particularly affection and happiness. Thankfully my brothers get it. I really do hope they know i love them. I would do almost anything for them without question.

Blood is thicker than water.

This is going to be hilarious

All the teenagers are in the living room. Dead asleep and very hungover.

Bonus! They have school.

I get to wake them up.

I feel kind of bad but also evil so i think i might wake them up and then not send them to school. I feel like very sinister villain.

I bring a whole packet of pain killers and like 10 water bottles. The only two who weren't completely shit-faced were Leonardo and Marco as they were the drivers.

Drunk Athena is amazing. She was shouting at everyone when they did something wrong and it was hysterical. I laughed so much that I started crying. My stomach killed. Heck even Elijah laughed.

Even better, Diana is a destructive drunk. She broke a total of 4 glasses and 7 vases. She also managed to rip one of the paintings in the hallway.

Elijah didn't care because he was to concentrated on trying not to burst out laughing.

Both Alessandro and Angelo are affectionate drunks. They kept on hugging everyone in sight.

Diana threw a vase at Alessandro's head when he tried to touch her. Athena stabbed Angelo in the hand with one of the ceramic shards. I had to give them stiches.

It's safe to say we now know they are far from defenceless when drunk.

Giovanni was fast asleep when he came but I already know he's a babbling drunk. He would reveal all his secrets.

I walk into the living room to see them all piled on top of each other.

I grab the air horn we usually use on our new recruits in the mafia and press down.

As it blares, the once lifeless looking bodies spring up and stumble and trip around the room like headless chickens.

Diana and Dante are the first ones to figure out what exactly is happening.

Dante just flops on top of Marco and Leo who are trying to wake themselves up.

Once i calm everyone down, I usher them to the dining room were Elijah is already seated.

He looks up from his laptop and chuckles at the sight of the zombie looking teens.

It's times like these were I'm glad I don't get hungover. I have a little bit of a headache but I'm sure it's nothing compared to what the others are feeling I'm sure.

I feel really irritable and am most likely going to snap at someone sometime today. I guess that is just what I'm like when I'm hungover.

''You don't look to hungover Diana how are you feeling'' Elijah asks.

''Fucking splendid'' I reply.

There it is.

''Oh my god I really do not miss hungover you'' Athena exclaims as Angelo nods in agreement.

''First of all I'm not hungover because i don't get hungover and secondly, I'm being normal'' I scowl at them.

''No you just act like a cranky bitch all day'' Angelo murmers.

I send him a glare as her cowers down.

Like he should.

Diana looks really hot when she's angry

I should make out with her again.

^*^*^*^*

Heyy this is just a filler chapter.

I should be uploading once a day now.

Love UI Xx