Chapter 23

"Yes, it does, you have to think about it."

"My love doesn't come with a price. It's for free." he grins at her.

Olivia feels herself being drawn to his smile, "Anyways, where was I?"

"Everything comes with a price." Said Lucas.

"Oh yeah. I wanted to refuse her offer, but I was hungry and didn't know where to go. I thought I would sleep it out and then decide on what to do the next morning. We got to a building with single rooms. The room was very small with a rumpled bed and it was affordable. That was all that I was looking for."

"Okay." Lucas motioned for me to carry on.

"Khloe said she had taken care of everything, she said I should freshen up for dinner, which I did, and then we went to the dining area across the building. There were so many craftsmen there and I felt very suffocated from the number of stares that I had got."

Olivia takes another deep breath, "We finished eating and I went back into my room. About an hour later I heard a knock by the door and wondered who it was. But then Khloe spoke, and I opened the door and next to her stood two guys. They started to fight over me, but I didn't get what was going on."

Olivia's face looks strained as she carries on, "I wanted to talk to Khloe on the side, but I wasn't given that choice when one of the men grabbed me and closed the door. There and there I closed my eyes and turned off my emotions. I knew it would never end. No matter how much I ran there was never a rainbow on the other end."

"I'm so sorry, no one deserves that," Lucas said swallowing a lump, how much had she gone through? She was forced into most of these situations and she had just learned to live with it and she just adjusted to it.

"Please don't say that Lucas, I made many choices that I shouldn't have. Some things are just fate, and at that moment, I knew I was meant to be a prostitute and nothing else."

Lucas cups her cheek and looked her in the eye, "No my love, you just haven't found your calling. You are more than what you label yourself to be. And I know it, Olivia, it hurts me when you don't see yourself to be anything either than being a prostitute."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava