Chapter 11

Life with Lucas wasn't that simple, but it was clean and it felt right. Even though she didn't like some things that we're developing. Today they would go into town to get art supplies because they didn't sell the type of paint he wanted.

The store was very huge. "You can look at some clothes on the aisle over there and pick whatever you like." Before she could protest "Go, Olivia."

She gets to the isle biting off any protest that she had. What to pick? Probably the cheapest thing here as she didn't want to be a burden to him. He was already doing so much for her. She feels a hand go around her mouth. "If you scream, I will kill you instantly."

She wasn't going to go down without a fight. Before she could try to bite him, she felt something hit her head and then there was darkness all around her.

She opens her eyes to a familiar sight. They were at the apartment that she used to live. "You finally awake." as she blows out smoke.

"I missed you, Olivia, I mean you were my best friend after all." as she continues to take another huff.

"What do you want Khloe? I didn't think that you would stoop so low as to drug and kidnap me." She takes another puff before she speaks "you know I was walking down the store and I couldn't believe my luck at all. I saw this whitehead and I definitely knew it must have been my precious friend. I decided to follow her when I saw her so engrossed in picking out clothes that she didn't even notice me. Alas, I had my chance."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I bought you back home and this time it will be hell instead because my lovely Olivia I am going to sell you."

"That's not allowed, and you know it" as she tries to still my heart. "Yeah it isn't allowed just like prostitution, but we still do it, either way, don't we?"

She gets up and she walks over to the window. The door opens and it's her ex. "I'm going to go finalize your price and then I will be back to gift wrap you so that you are good to go. And he is going to watch over you."

Olivia tries not to panic as she sees Khloe leave. What if he does some damage to her like last time. She can see the look in his eyes as he approaches her. "I must say, Olivia, you really are a beauty. In all honesty, I prefer you way more than Khloe."

She doesn't flinch as he strokes her face. She had to keep calm. There was no choice she would rather die than to have this. "I see so you are Khloe's little bitch, right?" his eyes turn black "what did you say?"

"You heard me. When she says jump, you say how high?" she laughs at him.

He grips her face and she can feel his hand tightening around my jaw. "Careful where you thread little girl." She looks at him squarely.

"careful, who? Me? Aren't you the one that is supposed to be careful here because when your master comes back you will be in a lot of trouble."

She can tell that sets him off because she feels a blow that knocks her over. "Is that all you got?" he walks over to her.

"No." as he kicks her between her ribs. She starts to cough and she can see there are red splatters.

"Wow, you sure hit like a little girl." as she groans it out.

"I will show you Bitch!" as he picks her up and he lands a fist on her face and throws her against the wall. Everything goes black.

Olivia wakes up to darkness, her eyes are failing to open but she can hear voices. "What did you do to her?"

"It wasn't my fault."

"Obviously she did it to taunt you and you fell for it. How are we supposed to sell her when she looks like this?"