Chapter 36

Lucas and Olivia dance underneath the stars for what feels like an eternity. She enjoys his warmth, his closeness and most of all his embrace.

He really cherished her, in the way he held her now and the kiss that they had just shared had emitted a lot and Olivia's heart was beating so fast by just being in his arms.

She had a dawning realization that she care for Lucas a whole lot, and she didn't want to analyze how much she really cared for him. That would make her a slave to her own emotions and that was the last thing that she wanted.

Yet now in Lucas's arms all she could think about is staying here forever, never leaving and dancing forever till eternity. To be in his arms for eternity but she knew very well that for a man like Lucas she would need a lot more.

He had given her everything and in return she couldn't even match up a fraction for what he had done for her. He had saved her from the pits of hell. He had never judged her, he saw her as a human and to make it even worse, worthy of his love. For a man like him she wondered why it had to be her.

Lucas truly deserved a girl who is pure at heart and he had saved himself for that special one, only for it to be someone like her. Olivia could see the unfairness in that but Lucas had told her plenty of times that everything that she had done was in the past and it did not matter to him but it did matter to her.

Would she lose it if Lucas left her, what if he fell out of love with her. Would he realize the mistake that he had done and would turn to a girl more suitable for him.

Her heart twisted at the thought of him having another girl, no-matter how much she tried to hold onto him it was just not possible. She would hold to him just for now, she would be selfish just for this moment.

Lucas tilted her face and all her worries disappeared in an instance when she saw his eyes glinitng in the moonlight.

Lucas was watching Olivia as they and he could see that she was fighting with her inner thoughts at the moment. He could tell that she was really with him, she was holding onto to him with so much care but he could see the fear when she was in her thoughts and there was so much heartbreak in her eyes.

He tilted her face after a moment and he could see that she had relaxed and it seemed as if all her fears had disappeared. He smiled at her, "I'm here my love there is nothing worry about."

Olivia nodded, and she buried her head in his chest and drew herself closer to him. Lucas wrapped his arms around her tighter, this was the first time she had willingly come to him and for her to let him hold her was something that was rare and he would cherish this moment for as long as he lived.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava