The Cat Meets the Pack

When I wake, Jase is fast asleep beside me. Unconsciously I run my fingers through his soft hair and snuggle deeper into his hold. He makes anywhere feel like home. I am still quickly falling in love and I can feel it. The pull I feel to him is undeniable. He is everything I could dream of and then some. But what's a girl to do when she finds out she has a werewolf mate who needs to have sex with her very soon, or else. It's just a weird position. Really all of this. The succubus thing and all of this shifter shit. It isn't until I feel worry start to swam in my stomach that I feel Jason start to wiggle and wake. His eyes pop open and a smile immediate graces his lips, as if he liked being awoken next too a plus size girl. I scoff. I know I don't look good right now. My hair is probably in knots and my minimal makeup is smeared plus my lips feel chapped. I most likely look like a one night stand or mental patient. But still Jason's eye's glimmer when he looks at me. What does it mean?

"I'm glad you're awake, princess," he says lowly into my neck that he's nuzzling.

I giggle as he gently nips at the skin there bringing a shiver from me at the sexual feeling that it arose. "Why?" I ask trying to gently wiggle my way away from his sinister mouth.

His eyes blossomed further. "Because," he starts. "You are gonna meet the pack today, or tonight rather seeing that you slept most of the day I moved it to later tonight."

"Moved what?" I finally break away from his hold long enough to glance at the mirror. The color drains from my face but it quickly returns only bright embarrassed red. "Oh god." I groan noticing my hair.

I hear the old bed frame creek gently as Jason gracefully comes to stand by my side. He swats away my busy hands trying to defuse this hair mess before taking over the untangling himself. It's embarrassing yet also very very knee-weakening.

As he fixes my birds nest, he explains the concept of a mating ritual and a pack meeting.
"So at this pack meeting you're going to introduce me as your mate? To everyone?" I choke out. My throat is already closing as I imagine the amount of eyes on me nitpicking me, my style, my weight, my hair. Jason already finished coming my hair with his finger so he gently lifts my head up to look me in the eye. My mouth parted as I gaze into the "Jason abyss" this new term I'd say describes the way Jason's looks. It makes me fall faster and harder. So much harder.

"Gwen, kitten, my pack will adore you. You are already a Luna with your willpower, leadership, compassion, intelligence, and strength. And if they don't see that just by gazing at you or talking to you for a minute each and everyone of them will find out the hard way what happens to wolves who don't believe in their pack leaders. You hear me?" He leans closer to gently peck my lips. "You are perfect for us and for me so please don't be worried or scared, kitten."

A/N
Next part coming up soon! I promise!!!! I love all the comments on the last story and I promise to try to update sooner but life is hectic as you know and the past year has defiantly not been an easy one so just bear with me for a while! Thanks and 😘😘