The Cat Plays

Jason practically drags me up the stairs to his room.

As I admire his assortment of things and the decor I could only wonder the reason why he still lives with his parents. Especially At his age.

At any case, I don't really mind. I suppose it's easier and more economically correct seeing that in this economy buying a home is expensive and why waste that money when your folks have a spare room anyways.

I don't notice Jason staring at me the entire time as I wonder around the room admiring the delicate details in the amour and the four post bed frame. It isn't until Jason stood to embrace me, with his hand around my waist and his chest cradling my back, that I even remember he is in the room. Almost too quickly he spins me around and places a rough kiss on my lips. I answer his unspoken call with all the passion I can gather.

As we kiss like horny teens I feel his hands leave my waist to travel else where around my body, for the first time. It may not seem like a big deal but to me, this was huge. For one thing he feels comfortable enough and confident to touch me another was that I let him.

I gasp loudly when he pulls me closer. His greedy hands grasp my behind roughly and his lips attach to my neck.

I am in pure ecstasy. As Jason drags his hand through my locks of hair, I eagerly move my hands for the first time in our embrace. I place my hand on his hard chest. Under my palm I feel buttons and a beating heart. It warm my insides to feel it beat more intensely than before. Jason pulls his lips from my neck to trace them ghostly along my collar bone and upper chest.

Honestly, I really want to take his shirt off. I really do. But when his kissing me and -oh god- I can feel his younger slide over my skin. It's warm on my cold skin. It is oh so nice. It makes me more excited and my hips start begging by lifting up and down in want.

I want to scream and cry at the same time. Wait, I know that feeling. Am I really going to orgasm now? Really?

And sure enough seconds after that thought Jason rips off my blouse to ravish my chest. His kisses the cleavage and everywhere in between.

I can feel it coming, I am so close.

"J-Jason!" I whine. "I'm going to- oh god!- I'm going to-" before I could finish my sentence Jason already unhooked my lace bra and whips it somewhere in his room.

As soon as I feel Jason's warm mouth over my bare nipple I lose it. My walls clench and I bite my lip so hard I start to taste blood. My orgasm isn't what I normally experience.

No, instead it lasts long. Almost excruciatingly long. I like to think that Jason is responsible for that. That he prolongs it for as long as he deems fit. It probably doesn't help that his suckling on my breasts never stopped or rested. He was like a very hungry infant, so eager for food.

Sadly for Jason he didn't receive any Milk from me yet. But I could tell by the look in his eye that he isn't done.

My ears are still ringing when Jason lifts himself off my chest to kiss me hard again. This kiss is softer and less needy than before. Jason stares at me deep as I breath through my mouth heavily. Like I just ran a marathon.

"Oh, my sweet," Jason purrs, running his nose along my neck. "You came a bit too soon, didn't you? Oh well, the next time you cum however will be with me buried deep inside you."

I can barely keep my excitement down. My chest heaves more and I feel my core tighten in anticipation.

"oh my..." Is all I say.

Jason just smirks (again) and quickly hands me my lace bra and blouse. I could have sworn I see a blush on his handsome face.

I feel him watching as a hook my undergarment behind me. His gaze is both lustful and curious.

"For some reason it makes me angry to see you out those beautiful breasts away," he mutters.

I roll my eyes. Men, such horn dogs.

"Jason you know we could have continued," I say. He is just so anticlimactic.

He nods and smiles. "Yeah, but I have something better..." He stills for a moment. "Wait- no- not better, but needed."

There is no time to reply before Jason grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs. We jog past his parents and I flash them a smile.

I let Jason pull me all the way out his back door to his backyard. The entire back side of the house is covered in plants. Flowers, ferns, trees, bushes. It is beautiful. Even the fence was crawling with ivy.

It feels secluded and private. A perfect place to read, I think.

I look over to Jason who I catch red handed staring at me. I ignore it even though it made my heart shiver.

"Showing me your moms garden is "needed"" I ask, eyebrow raised.

"No, but this is."

Again Jason makes a rash move. He tears his shorts clean off his body. I make a move to stop him but I feel he needs to do this.

Next come his pants and undergarments. I try to avert my eyes like a proper lady but it is really hard. Well so is his-

Oh my god.

Did Jason just.

All I remember in between Jason's penis and seeing this fucking giant wolf was the sound of cracklings bones.

Did the wolf kill Jason!?

Oh my god, what am I going to tell his parents!

I am panicking. Who wouldn't when there's a 6 foot tall wolf standing less than 4 feet from you? Huh!? I'd bet money your pants would be soaked with urine.

I am at a loss for words. Speechless!

"HOLY SHIT!" is all I could mutter. I clamp my hands on my my mouth in order to stop the next strong of curses I want to say. Shit shit shit shit shit. Oh course he's a werewolf? I mean, I've never met a guy who didn't have something wrong with them. Holy fuck. Fucking hell shit.

I feel tears grace my eyes and I turn away from the giant wolf to scream in my hands and freak out even more.

After hyperventilating and cry hysterically for a few minutes, I am ready to kill myself before the wolf did.

I feel the need to run. I want to follow that fight or flight feeling but I hear a painful growl that makes me want to cry more. It sounds so sad like a kicked puppy. Before I could realize I am moving, I am two feet from the wolf, suddenly calm.

Hesitantly I reach a hand out and graze the head of the beast lightly, loving the feeling of its soft fur under my hands. It is so warm too. I pet the creature for a while as it purred and nuzzled into my touch. Suddenly though there was another ripple in the air and the fur beneath my hand was gone. Instead of a wolf I begin petting air. Looking up confused, I meet the eyes of Jason.

That's when it all clicked. Jason is actually a werewolf. And that's also when my brain couldn't take anymore and shut off and I fall dramatically into Jason's arms knocked out cold.