The Cat Has Claws

Unfortunately for Jason he had no idea what bringing me here meant for him. I mean, I didn't dress up. I didn't do my hair. Fuck, I barely even opened my eyes this morning when I got ready for work, not a dinner with my boyfriends patents, work.

I am no where near happy with Jason. And I mean it when I say, he will feel my wrath.

Upon arrival to Jason's family mansion, we are greeted by a friendly couple. They look happy and young, not a day over 25. The first step out of the car I am ambushed. The blonde tackled me into a very one sided hug. At first I am surprised and then I catch a sniff of her.

I know this scent. She smells of lilacs and honey. Quickly I sniff the man, he too smells familiar. He smells of pine and grass. I knew it!

These are Jason's parents. Obviously because Jason smells of Lilacs and pine, so of course he is a mix of his parents scents.

"Oh my dear!" came a soothing femine voice from her neck. "Gwen you are much more gorgeous than I expected! Jason told me how beautiful you were but now I certainly agree!"

I smiled at her as she reomved her face from my neck. "Thank you, I hope I'm not too casual..." I wondered unsure. Jason's father was wearing slacks and a dress shirt and her mother wore a blouse and a pencil skirt.

I felt incrediably underdressed in a strapless floral dress.

His mother just waved me off. "Of course not, dear! You are perfect just the way you are. Come, come I have dinner started in the kitchen, would you like a cup of coffee or tea?"

I couldn't awnser her before she drags  me into the gorgeous roomy stainless steel kitchen with a marbel table. Jason's mother made me a cappicino in pretty pale tea cup. I was more than greatful.

We talked about normal things, like Jason's childhood, the weather, and plans for dinner. She was really sweet and she seemed like she liked me, which was a huge relief.

"I can't believe Jason was that small once!" I gushed admiring a baby picture on the fridge door.

"Well it's true, but I'm not small now," Jason purred in my ear, surprising me by putting his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes and slide out of his embrace, it made my heart quiver at the loss of his touch but come on, Jason's mother was right there.

Looking her way, she didn't seem like she really cared, in fact she looked at us with glossy happy eyes.

Jason just excused us and smiled at me before pulling us up the stairs to god knows where.