The Cat is Claimed

I couldn't change clothing because I didn't have anything else. Plus Jason literally just dragged me from the hypnotic antique room to meet the pack, something that I am not looking forward to.

In hindsight, I really did need him to drag me away because all I wanted to do was lay with Jason, in both the biblical sense and the literal sense. After the other day I can't help but think about all the ways he could pleasure me. He barely touched me and I unraveled, what do you think will happen when his fingers travel past my chest? I can only imagine.

"Kitten," Jason puts behind me, his hands snaking around my round waist to pull me abruptly flush against him. His head goes into my neck and his fingers dig into my plump flesh. It is a pose of true passion and longing. I feel sexy and wanted, but most of all inflamed. I need his touch more and I need it everywhere.

"Hmmmm," is all I can utter as he begins an assault upon my neck.
His reply is a lustful growl as slams me into the hallway wall. He pushes into me more and runs his groin into my skirt covered ass. We were on our way downstairs but as you know... Lust waits for no man.

"You are thinking of the other day weren't you? And how I made you cum with out even touching your wet pussy, right?" He growls put. "Are you curious how else I can please you? I look forward to it very, very," he grinds his hard erection over my rear end "much." He finishes with a strong thrust that makes my head spin.

I simply whimper.

What a wimp, I thought. As I grind my self back on his hardness. He frowns heavily and begins to grind back before we hear footsteps from down the hall.

We both freeze like teenagers caught drinking or making out. My face turns red as I see Jason's lovely mother turn the corner. Oh god.

Still in the compromising position, I slide out from under Jason's hold and straight out my clothes, trying to control my blush.

My attempts at playing down the situation fail as Jason's mother simply giggles.

"Oh! Well don't let me disturb you two!" She giggles past. We watch as she walks and then stops abruptly, as if she forgot something. "Wait... There's a pack meeting happening in a few minutes for the sole purpose of everyone meeting Gwen! And here you are knoodling in the hallway!" She scolds. She takes my wrist in her vice grip and storms back the way she came to (I'm assuming) the meeting place. I watch as Jason disappears around the corner as his mother drags we away. I give him a quick wave before he totally out of sight.

Bye Jason. Hope I'll see you again and that your mother doesn't murder me.

To my surprise we end up at another bedroom. I lift an eyebrow. Why are we here? The room is cute with pale gray walls and a large bed in the middle with deep red accents in the decor. It sings a song of both masculinity as well as feminine themes. It seems like a perfect room for a couple.

As I gawk at the doorway I am disturbed by the sound of hangers squeaking and clothes moving. I take steps further into the room. Wow. I don't think I've ever seen this big of a closet before.

At least a six foot hallway between the high ceilinged cream walls, a comfort looking fainting couch in the middle, a vintage vanity on the left side surrounded by racks of dresses, skirts, everything. I am in awe.

I quickly spot Jason's mom on the left side where all the female clothing is located.

"Oh there you are!" She spins around. "Impressive right? I designed it myself. If it's too much for you there's always the fainting couch."

I hear her cackle at her little joke as she pulls me deeper into Cloud 9.

"T-this is Jason's closet?" I stutter.

"Pfffft! Of course not!" She replies. Then she giggles "it's also yours!"

I feel like fainting. It's a good thing Jason's mom pushed me down on the fainting couch as she scavenges the closet for something.

Some minutes later she twirls around a beautiful summer dress in her hands. I gasp. Holy shit, that's nice. The beautiful oversized rose print dress was stunning and the crew neck with wide straps gave it a classical 50's house wife feel, which is totally my style. I about died again after putting it on. It was a perfect fit.

Which raises a question.

"How did Jason know my size?" I turn from the mirror to ask mamma Jason.

She lifts an eyebrow. "He's a smart boy, I'm sure he had some resources." Then she snickers (again).

A few minutes later my hair and face were flawless and my shoes uncomfortable but cute and I am ready to show my stuff to the pack... At least physically, defiantly not mentally ready for eyes glued on me. Plus I am really just trying to take this new information all in.

Seconds after Mamma Jason deems me ready, Jason opens the door. It seems that his mother's scolding of his "no knocking entrance" fell onto deaf ears because Jason's eyes were glued on me. I could feel his gaze drift along my body, lingering in the typical places (my boobs) but when his eyes finally landed on my face I almost had a heart attack. His eyes and expression spells out lust and desire. No one, and I mean NO ONE has ever looked at me that way. It makes me feel sexy, alive, and wanted. I knew then that meeting the pack won't be too bad, especially if it means I can spend more time with this hunk.

He stalks up to me, about a breath away. He whispers softly, "my god, where have you been hiding?" Into my ear. His breath is hot and immediately sent shivers down my spine. That's all he says before his whisks me away, down stairs to the decedent living room. The high ceilings, and log cabin type feel made it perfect for a wolf clan meeting. The center stage is a large makeshift riser just big enough for 5 people. It stands in front of the grand fire place. It is breath taking. People are already waiting, fidgeting, and antipating news. I am not sure they know what they are getting into.

The crowd noise dissipates as Jason steps into the stage. Their eyes stare at him with obvious curiosity.

"Hello, pack. I'm sure you are all curious about this impromptu pack meeting," he announces his voice going slightly deeper and it booms throughout the living room.

My hands tighten on his and goosebumps raise at his tone of voice.

"I'm pleased to announce that I have found my mate, Gwen. She will be the future Luna. So any disrespect upon her will be treated as disrespect to the alpha, myself, and will be treated with a harsh punishment." Jason's eyes glowed and his voice became incredibly darker as he ended his sentence.
The pack bowed their heads with respect before looking back up at us with excitement in their eyes.

"Jason, what happens now?" I tug on his hand to get his attention.

"Then sweetheart, we kiss." And with that he dips me into a passionate kiss that illustrates his claim in front of his pack but also expresses his love to me, which I received happily.