The Cat Feeds

A/N: Sorry (or not), this chapter is especially juicy, or perhaps very smutty. If you are rather faint hearted or perhaps not interested in a hot scene don't read. I hope you guys enjoy it.

My body is engulfed in flames, my stomach turns over like a failing car engine, and my mind swims with a feverish lust. For all these reasons I slowly descend to my knees in front of my werewolf mate. Not a word left my lips. Looking up at Jason, I see flashes of silver in his eyes. His look is one of anticipation and lust.

I'm not complaining either, just his command has managed to flood my core with a new heat. I've never done this before but hey, I'm starving, let's do it.

I surrender to instincts like the fact that I want to taste Jason.

He places his fingers in my hair, his grip strong, but not forceful. They comfort my nerves as I unzip his pants. For what felt like a minute, I kneeled there, staring at his tented boxer briefs, not knowing what to do next. The heat inside me made my hands shake and my head throb. An unfulfilled need forced me to feel desperate. I glance up at him once more with a quivering lip, my hormones out of whack, I feel on the edge of tears.

Jason peers down at me. His eyes are a blaze, and they only make my suffering deepen. His eyes lock with mine and I see a flash of understanding in his face. It happened all at once, Jason lifted me off the ground and gently laid me down upon the bed. I feel the silk rub against my skin, only farthing my sexual misery.

"Honey," he growls out. My attention shifts straight to him. His clothes are gone, leaving a naked, heaving chested man. His glorious body if illuminated in the cliche moonlight. I fear to blink because of his beauty, it might disappear... it certainly is too good to be true. "I know you wanted to pleasure me, but I believe you need it more."

To his gravely voice, full of authority, I whimper. In a flash he hovers over me, his thick muscular arms cage me in a heated embrace. His lips brush over mine. "Do you remember chapter seven?" He whispers before lowing his head to my neck. My chest heaves and my heart feels as if it may jump out of my chest.

Chapter seven? I think, but I can't come up with anything. Jason lifts his head and waits for an answer. After noticing my obvious lack of memory. He smirks.

"Oh, kitten," he drawls out slow lowering his head to my lips and centimeters away from them he whispers. "I'm going to have so much fun reminding you." A breath away from my lips, his moves away from them. Lowing his body, his mouth touches every part of my curvy body. I fear nothing as his lips caress my breasts, stomach, and thighs. His spends what feels like hours, worshipping my nipples. His tongue, sinfully licks them to a point then latches onto them like a nursing infant. As he attacks one nipple, his hand fondles the other one. Rolling the DD cup in his rough palm, he lightly  pinches the tip. At some point he switches to the other one. And he begins the ritual like performance on the other one. The only noises that emerge from my swollen lips are whines, moans, and primarily heavy breathing.

I don't know when his hand wandered away from my tender chest. And for the first time, a foreign person, rather finger, has entered the place I have pleasured myself for so many years.  My core, filled with lustful heat, drips with want. Shocks engulf my body as his finger, like a feather, brushes over my clitoris.

"God," he growls out. "You body, kitten, your body is so beautiful." He speeds up his movements and increases his pressure between my thighs. "You are so hot for me aren't you?"

My face flushes with embarrassment with the realization that I really am. I am so terribly hot for him that I am humping his hand.

"You are so sexy, kitten. Tell me do you remember the chapter yet?" He asks. The pressure he places between my thighs increases. "if you don't remember yet, I know why. I haven't gotten to the climax of that chapter yet."