The Cat's Second Crisis

(A/N this gets a little steamy)

What now? I think when I awaken in his bed. Sitting up slowly, I remove my arms from Jason's sleeping torso. Even though I sat up rather slowly I feel a wave of dizziness and nausea wash over me. Instead of doing anything about it or even worrying I scamper off the the bathroom to freshen up.

I wonder how long it will take for Jason to wake up without me there. I think not long. Standing is a bit harder than I expected when my legs feel like they weigh 400 lbs. As I almost die brushing my teeth because of an all most fainting fit, I decide to take a quick shower to wake me up more. I pray that Jason doesn't wake up to the sound of a shower. Mostly because I don't want to worry him, but also because I worry about him. The first time I felt like this, and I shudder at the thought, was after our first date in which Jason spent the night, only because I knocked him out with what he would call "succubus powers". I'm not sure how but I seems that I somehow suck out his energy, his strength and altogether livelihood.

I would say I "hopped" into the shower but I really stumbled and slowly entered the shower. I could barely lift my arms to wash my hair or stand any loner by the end of it. I know that I finished cleaning myself, but I don't remember sitting or rather laying on the tile floor of the walk in shower. And as much as I'd like to stand and go snuggle with Jason again in the bed I can't lift a finger, or a leg, or a head. My body has lost charge and like a phone at 0% I'm dead.

I almost start to cry because of my ultimate weakness and all over frustration, but I hear the bathroom door opening. The footsteps near until I hear a masculine in take of breath. What an image I must have made. I'm naked, seemingly lifeless, sprawled out on the bathroom floor.

I lift my head just enough to see Jason launching himself at me with the most concerned look on his handsome face.

I whimper very unwomanly. He barrels into the shower fully clothed and lifts all size 18 pounds of me out of the bathroom and onto a towel laying on the bed.

"Shit," he breaths. "Gwen?! Are you okay, I mean are you hurt? What's wrong please I'll do anything!" He pleads with gradual desperation. I smile weakly at him and my body reboots. I feel a wave of hotness invade my core. Confused by the sudden rush of lust, I see Jason's eyes dilate and fill with want.

I whimper with confusion and again frustration.
"Oh Gwen," he coos and strokes my wet hair. "I'll explain. You're a succubus, and I knew you were when I met you but I love you and I will do anything to help you, my love."

I stare wide eyed at him. My hips flex involuntarily and I manage to open my mouth.
"W-hat does that mean?!" I groan out.

His hand stop and his eyes harden with lust. "It means, kitten, that you live off of sex. You get nourishment from the passion and lust of another person. The reason you haven't felt it before we met was because your inner succubus is dormant until it meets its mate."

"Okay that's cool and everything," I gasp out with rising urgency. "But how do I stop this?" I question looking down at my dry humping his leg.

"I'm sorry to say, kitten, but the only way to revive your energy and life force is through a sexual act with your mate."

I furrow my eye brows. "That sounds like a sly way to get into my pants."

"I wish it was. But at this point you have to take something from me. Your pleasure although wanted isn't relevant. And I swear to God as awful as this sounds, my pleasure is the only way to feed you." He try's to smile at me but weakly does so as a new wave of pleasure and wetness breaks over me.

"Kitten," he growls, sending shivers down my spine. "You smell so good. Your succubus is submitting a scent to entice me."

The heat becomes almost too much and painful. I look up into Jason's eyes, brimming with tears I ask, "Please, tell me what to do." Anything to sate this hunger in me.

Jason's face contorts for a minute into a look of apology. "I'll try to be gentle love, but my wolf is taking over. I'll help you but to do that you need to pleasure me."

I look up at him expectedly, waiting for instructions. His stare hardens and his aura changes. His nice guy deminor is gone and replaced with a dominant alpha look.

"Get on your knees." He growls out.