The Cat Sleeps

After meeting dozens and dozens of people I welcome the serene silence on the balcony. I have already wiped myself clean of makeup and changed into something more comfortable. As I lean on the railing with content, I hear the balcony door open. I know it's Jason by the way my arms prickle and my mind spins.

"Hi," I mutter as I feel his arms wrap around me. He pulls me against his hard body, oozing warmth and safety. I couldn't resist I couldn't do anything but melt into his embrace.
"You did great today, sweetheart," he coos and kisses the top of my head.

" I didn't do much actually... Only let your mother dress me like a doll and stand around." I shrugged.

"No," he spins me around. "You were flexible, beautiful, and yourself, which is always the best work."

I gaze up into his eyes feeling a tingle on my stomach, something telling me to kiss him.

And I do. I lift onto my toes and tentatively brush my lips against his warm soft ones. A small growl erupts from his chest, vibrating into mine, sending more shivers down my spine. With the growl, Jason grips my hair and kisses me with more force, more need. This carnal kiss increases as my hand roam to his back as I cling to him for dear life. Eventually we both run out of breath but the embrace doesn't stop there. No, instead he moves to my neck.
"Oh kitten," he grits out. "I so wish to mark you." He kisses the spot just above my clavicle at the base of my neck where it meets the shoulder. It makes my knees week. "Right." He nips. "Here." And he licks.
I thought I was unstable before, after his ministrations on my neck I am not even conscious. He has filled me with such need, such pleasure I can't handle it.

"Jason!" I whine, pulling on his hair. I need to feel his lips on mine again.

He chuckles and pulls away.

"Alright," he soothes smoothing out my hair. "It's time for bed. Would you care to join me?"

I merely nod and follow his as he takes me hand and leads me to the closet I witnessed before. Instead of taking me to my side however he goes to his, pulling out a drawer of t-shirts. He grabs the one on top and turn to me.
I look at him curiously. But am suddenly too tired to ask any question or continue our heavy make out session.
His eyes shine as he gazes at me. "You are so beautiful, kitten." He coos and drags his hands through my hair. He pulls me close to him. I don't react as he pulls off my own t-shirt. He doesn't stop there though. He continues and removes my bra. I don't flinch or shy away from him. I want him to see me. I don't fear his gaze like I do with other people. I want him to look at me. He's the only that does truly see me.

He carefully lifts my arms into his shirt and he tugs it down over my stomach. It reaches just above the waist of my panties. He once again pulls me to him. As his head dives into my neck, I relax and unwind into his arms.