The Cat Begins

What now? I think.
The sun pours into the room like a ray of happiness. That's what I feel. Happiness.
It's been far to long since such an emotion has graced me. I feel happy.

I test the word on my lips. "Happy."

I look over my shoulder at the man that seems dead asleep beside me.

"Happy." I repeat, my voice barely above a whisper. He is the one who ended my solo career. That's it. I don't think I'll return often anymore to that self pleasure. Not when I can feed lusciously off of his insatiable pleasure.

Speaking of insatiable, I glance again at my... Lover? Is that the right word? What is he to me. I of course am his mate but what, at the super market when I bump into a totally Un-supernatural aquantice and that happen to ask about my love life. What then?

While in the anxiety state of mind I shake Jason awake. His gorgeous eyes flicker open. "My love, are you sore?" They begin to cloud with worry once he focuses on me.

"What do I call you?" I ask quickly.

"Well," he sits up and scratches the back of his neck and stretches. "Some people do liked to be called Daddy. I could go for that type of thing if that's what your asking?"

My face blazes red. "No!"
Flustered, "I meant, I can always call you my mate. Not everyone is straight out of a fantasy teen novel."

"Like I said, Daddy would do just fine. You could even call me suga-"

"No!!" My face is literally on fire. I cover it with my hands. "No daddy bussiness please."

Chuckling to himself he gently prys my hand sheiks away from my face. "Kitten," he purrs. "You really do look gorgeous here. In my bed, naked, and absolutely glowing."

Without giving me the chance to respond he crashes a passionate open mouthed kiss to my lips. His hot tongue filling my mouth, bursting with the flavor of him. I moan.

Through our link, our bond, I can see the image he is projecting to me. Looking down at me sprawled over his bed, my long hair surrounding my head like a halo, and my breasts uncovered by the sheet, open to the air with taut pink nipples. My skin glows with beauty and health and my eyes illuminate the room. I see myself through his eyes. Through his eyes I am beautiful. I can only hope that same image can be reflected into my own eyes. It seems so surreal. I'm not this beautiful breathtaking goddess. I'm just me.

He breaks away once we officially run out of air. But I still feels his hand caressing my heaving chest. He is most certainly a boob man. He picked the right girl I suppose because I have more than enough in that category.

"Kitten," he sighs pulling away. "how are you really?"

"Me?" I say while sitting up. "I'm great." I internally wince at my blatant lie. I felt that if I had told him how I felt really, the answer would cause him guilt, something I defiantly didn't want. He shouldn't feel bad for what he did for me, or rathe to me. It was the best experience I have had to date, but it did happen to leave me terribly sore but satisfied.

He chuckles, standing up from the bed and stretching. "That's the goal I suppose." He winks.

I was about to say something else flirty in order to maybe entice him into another roll in the sack but was gone when I opened my mouth. Where did he just go?

I fall back into the bed in forfeiting the flirt off. I am not sure exactly why I said that I was feeling fine. In reality, although I no longer feel this hunger that I couldn't place my finger on , our mating and finishing the bond complicates so many things. And the questions that still hang in the air like ominous clouds give me great anxiety and stress.

Is this is? I can't help be wonder. Can this be it for me? Just laying in bed after a wonderful orgasm with my mate? Is this all that's supposed to happen for me?

I sigh and push my face deeper into his pillow. I don't know how this has happened. I do know that I love him and I am so glad it did.

I don't perk my head up when I hear footsteps nearing. I only jerk when I feel lips upon my naked shoulder blade, as Jason runs his strong hands gently along my back.

"Sweetheart, I drew you a bath," he said against my pale skin, pulling me out of my misery.

"You did?" I ask surprised but elated.

He chuckles again a real deep masculine chuckle it sends shivers down my spine.
Jason grasps my hands and helps me depart our well used bed.  He leads me to the ensuite bathroom where he has meticulously lit a dozen or so candles surrounding the large tub. The bubbles and scents the arise from the waters cleanse my brain from all the fussing I had spent doing while he, on the other hand, was doing this.

I turn on my heal and quickly wrap my arms around my man. My sweet, caring, gentle, and incredibly sexy man.

I feel his arms wrap me. "I knew that you were sore kitten, I can feel you. I can feel everything you feel. Please don't deprive me any of your true emotions ever again. There isn't a moment of you that I want to miss. You are my everything, and as my everything you are all I want and need."

My chest constricts. This is what I'm supposed to do, be here, bask in the glory of his love, enjoy the pleasure and wisdom our love will give me. So what if I'm a succubus or whatever. Anything that comes my way we can handle it together. Tears escape my eyes as I try to stifle my baby like blathering. Sensing this Jason holds me tighter.

I'm not sure how Jason managed to get me sedated enough to place me in the tub with him. He sits with his arms encircling me, adding an imaginary shield of protection. I rest against his chest with a sigh. His warmth added with the heat of the bath creates a slight perspiration on my forehead, but it feels more refreshing than anything else.

I close my eyes in pure bliss. A man, the beginning of a new life, and the end of celibacy.

"I love you, kitten," he purrs against my neck just before I drift off to sleep.