Eid | عید

-Unedited:

Kabi yun bi aa mere ru baru,

Tujhe pas pa kay mein ro parhun.

Muje manzil-e-ishq pay ho yaqeen,

Tujhen darhkano mein sunna karun.

Chaand raat:

"Are you going to stare at your hands the entire night? We should leave now", Mahum said, but Faryal kept looking at her henna decorated hands, especially Zohaib's name.

"Huhh, why did you have to do this?", Faryal questioned and let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm going to ask them to hide it with the henna", She stood up to go back to the girl but Mahum stopped her.

"It's your husband's name Fary you are reacting like God forbid he is your secret boyfriend or something", Mahum laughed.

"But I'm not a bride Mahum", Faryal reasoned. "It's written very clearly, anyone can read it", she mumbled worriedly to herself.

"Take a chill pill, Zohaib will get happy after seeing it", Mahum winked to which Faryal rolled her eyes.

Faryal heaved a deep sigh. She understood the damage has been done. She went towards the counter of the salon and paid them their charges.

"Let's go, Huzaifa is waiting outside for us", Faryal said and they both went outside the salon.

Huzaifa stepped out of his car when his eyes fell on them.

"Sorry for making you wait Huzaifa", Faryal said.

"No worries", Huzaifa stated. He opened the front passenger door and signaled Faryal to take the seat. Mahum looked at him and quickly climbed into the car.

"I'll sit here", Mahum smirked.

"No..you can not. Come outside", Huzaifa demanded.

"Let her sit there Huzaifa if she wants to. It doesn't matter.", Faryal said and settled down in the back passenger seat. Huzaifa glared at Mahum and started the car.

Mahum kept talking to Faryal, but which she was giving her short replies. Huzaifa slightly turned his head back and asked "All good?".

"Yup all good, bhook lagi hai (I'm hungry)", she replied. "Mahum marvayegi muje (Mahum is going to get me killed)", she mumbled.

Mahum was laughing and unknowingly kept her hand on the dashboard. She pulled back her hand when the realization hit her.

"Ufff, I messed it up", She said looking at her fingers. Huzaifa shifted his eyes from the road to her and then to the dashboard. There was a patch of henna on the dashboard. Huzaifa threw daggers at Mahum, he fetched a deep breath and cleaned it with a tissue paper.

"Badtameez (ill-mannered)", he stated.

"Tum nay muje badtameez kaha? (did you call me ill-mannered?) Now I'll show you how an ill-mannered person behaves", Mahum huffed.

She grazed her fingers on the cream-colored leather seat on which she was sitting. Huzaifa braked quickly. That's was the last straw, his patience has run out.

"OUT", He yelled.

"What?", Mahum looked at him.

"GET OUT", He repeated. "Right now".

Faryal moved forward.

"Calm down Huzaifa", she picked up few tissue papers and rubbed them on the seat. She knew Huzaifa has bought this car recently and how precious it is to him.