Helplessness | بے بسی

------------------------------------------------------

Kyun na ab kamal kar diya jae,

Tera jeena mahaal kar diya jae,

Tu jo palat kar aana chahay wapis,

Kyun na ab inkaar kar diya jae.

------------------------------------------------------

Unedited:

Zohaib was starring at the rose bouquet with a wide smile on his face. He had booked a trip to Skardu, he remembered once Faryal told him how much she wanted to visit that place. 

"I hope she likes all this", he mumbled.

He heard a soft knock on the door and turned around. His eyes fell on Zain.

"Zohaib bhai take Zahra, Bhabhi told me to give Zahra to you.", Zain said holding dressed up Zahra.

Zohiab looked at Zahra and frowned. "Where did she get ready?",

"Where is Faryal?", Zohaib asked Zain and took Zahra from him.

"Bhabhi is getting ready in Mahum baji's room", Zain replied.

"Oh!", Zohaib cleared his throat "Alright",

"See you later bhai, I need to help Huzaifa bhai", Zain stated. Zohib nodded and Zain left the room.

Zohaib shifted his eyes towards Zahra she was looking pretty in a pink frock paired up with a floral headband and silver shoes.

"You look so pretty Zahra", he kissed her cheek. "Ma'Sha'Allah".

"I was waiting for both of you here,. I thought no matter how much she wants to ignore me at the end of the day she will have to come here to get ready", he turned his gaze towards the flowers and added, "I was going to confess my feelings. Zahra why didn't you tell her that you wanted to get ready in your room, han? You could have helped your daddy because you knew my planning since morning".

Zahra giggled.

"Hans lo Zahra tum bi hans lo (Laugh Zahra, keep laughing.) you are enjoying my situation...that's very bad you know. Faryal's behavior is making me nervous already", he mumbled the last part. 

"But I'll do that tonight, she won't be able to escape then", he smiled.

*****

Zohaib roamed around the house with Zahra in his arms. The house was filled by so many people but his eyes were involuntarily shifting around to find her. His lips stretched into a smile after spotting her talking with the guests in the lawn where the stage was set up.