Coincidence | اتفاق

HAPPY READ!✨

HAPPY READ!✨

 جوظاہرہوجاۓوہ درد کیسا؟

جوسمجھ ناسکےوہ ہمدردکیسا؟

( jo zahir ho jae woh dard kesa?

jo samjh na sakay woh humdard kesa?)

DADA JAN'S HAVELI:

Uzair moved his eyes towards Faryal and said "You?", with a puzzled look catching everyone's attention.

"What are you doing here?", Uzair asked.

"To participate in a football match", Faryal shrugged, keeping a straight face.

 "And you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"To watch the match, I guess", Uzair replied and both of them started laughing.

"I've never imagined meeting you again like this", he added, his voice was laced with surprise.

"Me too", Faryal replied with a smile.

"Uzair beta do you know Faryal already?", Dada jan asked.

"Yes Dada jan I met her in England", Uzair replied.

Uzair told everyone that how they met during a community work in England where he was pursuing a masters degree in business studies. They used to meet there occasionally. But after coming back to Pakistan they could not contact each other. Faryal's exchange semester completed a month ago whereas Uzair came back to Pakistan a few days ago after completing his masters.

"Didn't you see the photographs of Zohaib Bhai's wedding?", Usman asked.

"No, actually I forgot. I have rejoined dad's company after a long 2 years break so in between getting into the zone I totally forgot that", Uzair replied with his eyes fixed on Faryal.

"It's okay Uzair bahi, we have surprised by bringing your friend in front of you.", Huzaifa said playfully.

"Kon surprise hogya bhai (Who got surprised)", came an unfamiliar feminine voice.

Everyone looked towards the source of voice and stood up to greet her. Faryal turned her face and saw an elderly woman. 

"Phupho jan we were waiting for you", dad and mom said while meeting her.

Zain, Huzaifa and Zohaib greeted their Dadi phupho after them, she hugged them and kissed their foreheads lovingly. Mom signaled Faryal to come forward and meet her.

"Assalam u Alikum Dadi phupho", Faryal said nervously as she felt struck around the aura of power around her.

Dadi phupho moved her head towards Faryal and said "Saba is she Zohaib's wife?"