Evening | سانجھ

Surprise🌟

Thank you @lostgirlinthedreams for the amazing book cover. It's been ages since you have sent it to me I'm so sorry for forgetting to give you the credits.❤ 

Unedited:

----------------------------------------------

 Keh detha hun wese mera  kehna nahi bantha,

Is dil   k elawa tera kahin rehna nahi bantha.

----------------------------------------------

(Note: starts from the same day after Zohaib left the house)

"Sent it. Best of luck.", Meesha's message popped up.

Zain looked at the Huzaifa sitting in the lounge and replied "Roger". Zain resumed playing the game on the mobile. It was an unusually quiet evening in the Durrani house.

Saleem Bhai entered the house with a chocolate bouquet in his hand.

"Saleem Bhai what is this", Zain asked as Saleem Bhai approached near them.

Saleem Bhai came forward, handed him the bouquet, and said "Mee-" Zain glared at him.

"Meesha baji will kill you Saleem Bhai if you did anything wrong", 

"I mean someone delivered it at a gate for Mahum bibi", Saleem Bhai said. Huzaifa stopped typing and looked up from the laptop screen.

"Ahan a chocolate bouquet and rose gajray, whoever has sent it knows Mahum baji very well", Zain stated.

"Thanks, Saleem Bhai, don't worry I'll give it to Mahum baji", Zain smiled. Saleem Bhai nodded and went away. Huzaifa glanced back at the laptop screen and started typing again.

"I'll give it to Mshum baji, it must be very important to her", Zain stood up with a jerk and a note fell from the bouquet.

"What is this?", Zain frowned. He picked up the note and sat down on the sofa again. He unfolded the note and started reading it loudly.

"Dear Mahum, you're the love of my life and the light of my eyes", Zain read his eyes grew wider with each word. Huzaifa snapped his head towards him.

"Oh my God, it's a love letter. I always wanted to read a love letter, nobody ever gave one to me but thank God Mahum baji's lover fulfilled my childhood dream", Zain said excitedly.

Zain cleared his throat and continued reading it again. "I've fallen in love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you", Zain read it in one go without blinking. "I'm so glad that you finally decided to move to the states. I can imagine my life with you there. I need your love much like the air that we need to survive. What I feel for you is something new, something special!".Zain quickly folded the note and took a deep breath. "I can't read it further it's too personal", he said.

"What the hell is this", Huzaifa roared. "Give it to me", he forwarded his hand to take the note from Zain.

"Huzaifa Bhai remember Mom said we shouldn't interfere in someone's personal matters. It's a bad habit", Zain got up and ran upstairs ignoring Huzaifa's warnings.

------------------------------------------------

"Zain did you bring this for me", Mahum smiled.