Twilight | شفق

(A/N: Greetings! I'm so sorry for making you wait today. I had a family emergency due to which I wasn't home.The good news is it's still friday and as promised there you go. Happy read. :) )

Ghum-e-zindagi, ghum-e-bandagi,

Ghum-e-do jahan, ghum-e-karavan.

Meri hur nazar, teri muntazir,

teri hur nazar, mera imtihan. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Unedited:

Zohaib stepped out of the washroom, drying his hair with a towel with one hand, and opened the closet with another hand. He could hear Faryal and Zahra's voices and Zahra's favorite rhymes in the background. He starred at his hanging clothes and an idea came into his head.

"Faryal", he called out, still facing the closet.

"Ji (yes)", she replied.

"Come here",

Faryal adjusted Zahra's pony, made her sit in a secured place, and walked up to Zohaib.

"You called me", she stated. Zohaib turned around to face her.

"Remember you said today is my day", he raised an eyebrow.

"Umm yeah", she replied and looked at him curiously.

"Pick out work dress for me", he demanded.

"Mein? (Me?)", she made a face of disbelief.

"Is there anyone else except you?", he said and strode inside the room. He sat beside Zahra on the bed.

Faryal frowned and went through his clothes.

"Zohaib which color of shirt do you want to wear?", she called out.

"Why would I help you, do it yourself", he replied. He threw the towel on the bed and bend down to Zahra's level.

"You can help me a little bit", she complained and picked out a sky blue colored dress shirt.

"Nope", he smiled mischievously.

"I think it would look fine?", she stated more like a question showing him a khaki-colored dress pant with a sky blue shirt.

"Yup, perfect", he got up and took it from her anddisappeared into the washroom to get changed. A few minutes later he came out of the washroom.

"Badshah Salamat (My lord), What else do you want me to do for you", she said dramatically and bowed down in front of him. He let out a chuckle.

He forwarded the tie in her direction. She pressed her lips together and took it from his hand. She wrapped it around his neck "Then you call me a kid, which I'm clearly not but just have look at yourself", she said while tying the knot. He wrapped his hands around her waist and slightly pulled her towards himself.

"Zohaib let me concentrate", she whined.

"Get ready tonight, we should go out for the dinner", he said.

"Sub jaen gay? (Everyone is going?)", her eyes lit up. "It will be fun".

"Hum jaen gay (We are going)", he rolled his eyes. "What's the point of going outside if everyone is going with us". 

She adjusted his tie and left it. "Okay, I'll be ready", she said.

"Can you accompany me to my friend's place too?", he asked. "He had a baby a while ago so I was thinking to pay him a visit. If you are free you can join me too".