Face to face | مقابل

Thank you so much @_liliees_ for the amazing book cover and aesthetic edits

Thank you so much @_liliees_ for the amazing book cover and aesthetic edits.❤

Mohabbat hai, aqidut hai, anayut hai ya ulfat.

Nazar mein jub say aye ho, nazar kuch bi nahi atha.

-------------------------------------

Zohiab sat down on the chair beside the bed and starred at the wall in front of him.

"I'm sorry Zohaib I couldn't d..",

"You love her", Zohaib stated cutting Uzair's words. Uzair inhaled sharply.

Zohaib turned his head towards him and said "Faryal is the girl you fell in love with when you were in London".

Uzair fetched an audible deep breath and nodded his head.

Zohaib's breath hitched in his throat, he leaned back on the chair and gazed at the ceiling.

Flashback starts:

Zohaib was standing in front of the mirror, combing his hair.

Beep!...Beep!

His cell phone rang. He went towards the bed picked up his cell phone, Uzair's name was displayed on the screen.

"Hey buddy", Zohaib held the cell phone to his ear by supporting it with his shoulder.

"You lost the bet", Uzair stated.

Zohaib picked up the tie from the closet and asked "Which bet?", suddenly the realization dawned upon him and he stopped. "Wait, is it what I'm thinking?", he asked.

"Yup", Uzair laughed.

Zohaib hurriedly cut off the call and dialed a video call.

"Why are you video calling me?", Uzair questioned as he attended the call.

"I wanted to see your expression", Zohaib said. "Did you fall in love for real?" he frowned.