Separation | جدائی

(The chapter is unproofread, it might have lots of mistakes kindly bear with me. I'll edit it once I get some time. Happy read.)

--------------------------------------------------*

Na jane kyu magar dekho mera dil chahta hai keh,

wafa ko aag lug jae muhabbat barh mein jae.

--------------------------------------------------*

Zahra was busy throwing out the stuff from the suitcase her Ammi has packed minutes ago. 

"Aesa kese chale ga Zahra? (How will it work Zahra?)", Faryal pouted. "If you won't let me pack the things how will we go back home".

Zahra glanced at her Ammi and then back to the bag and started playing with the things. Faryal sat on the floor beside her.

"You don't want to go back, isn't it? We will tell Nana abu to ask your daddy to bring us here again", Faryal stated.

"You can directly tell her daddy to bring you here", Zohaib said and picked up Zahra in his hands.

"Eeeee", Zahra shrieked, pressing her teeth together.

Zohaib quickly placed her back where she was sitting earlier. "I'm not touching you, stop shrieking Zahra".

"Don't worry, I'll pack later", Faryal held his hand and looked up. She signaled him to sit beside them. He nodded and settled down. An idea popped up in her mind.

Sitting beside him, Faryal held his arm and placed her head on his shoulder. "Look Zahra your daddy is mine". She said nonchalantly. He snapped his head towards Faryal. Zahra paused.

"Zohaib is mine, haina? (Right?)", she looked up at him. He was in a daze.

"Play along, I just want to see what would she do", Faryal mumbled.

He nodded, wrapped his hand around her, and said, "Obviously". Zahra threw the things aside and crawled hastily. She quickly sat down on Zohaib's lap.

"Zahra you can not change the fact that he is mine", Faryal teased her.

"No", Zahra called out. She tried to remove Zohaib's arm from Faryal's hold.

"Noo", Zahra shrieked.

"Baap re, our baby is so possessive", Faryal said in a baby voice and lightly pressed Zahra's nose with her index finger. Faryal straightened up and left Zohaib's arm.

"Now it's your turn", She said to Zohaib. He looked at her questioningly.

"You will repeat what I've done, I mean we should see her reaction", She explained.