Complete | مکمل

LAST CHAPTER

Unedited:

Sans ruk ruk kay aa rahi hai meri,

kuch na kuch baat honay wali hai. 

Ya bohut dhoor ja chuka hun,

Ya mulaqat hone wali hai.

----------------------------------------

"Are you leaving today?", Mom asked Zohaib.

"Yes Mom", Zohaib replied. "I'll first pick up Zahra and Faryal, and then we would leave".

"That's a good idea. You guys needed to go out. Take her back home with yourself okay? I can't see you missing them", Mom smiled.

Zohaib nodded his head.

"Huzaifa what about you?", Dad questioned.

"I'm all set. I've flight after 4 days. But Dad promises me if you need me you will inform me", Huzaifa said.

"I will son. Without you, I can not function.", Dad patted Huzaifa's shoulder.

"I want to say something too", Zain said. He looked around everyone's eyes were already fixed on him.

"Hmm what is it Zain?", Mom asked in a soft tone.

"Can I stay at khan villa?", Zain asked.

"You are already staying there", Huzaifa replied.

"I mean permanently", Zain added reluctantly. Everyone paused.

"I can explain", Zain said. Dad gave him a nod to continue.

"I want to stay with them because they don't have anyone to look after them. They surely have the househelp but it's not enough, it can never be. Ismail uncle doesn't say this but I'm sure he also needs someone around him just like you both need us. Faryal bhabhi would not have to stay there and can come back to Zohaib Bhai. I still get the chills when I think about Amma Jan's sobbing state and Agha Jan's almost lifeless body Mom. I'll come back if they don't need me anymore. ", Zain stopped and looked at his family for any reaction but they were silently starring back at him.

"I'll be still your son and always one call away. But can I do that for them?", Zain said hopefully.

"Are you sure Zain?", Zohaib questioned.

"I am, Bhai", Zain replied.

"Can I do that?", Zain asked again.

"You can", Mom smiled. "I can't believe that my little Zain has become so responsible".

"Is it a yes?", Zain's eyes shone with happiness.

"Yes", Dad replied.

"Thank you", Zain jumped and hugged dad and then mom. "I'm gonna miss all of you terribly, you know that, but still, I can't see them helpless", Zain said sincerely.

Zohaib and Huzaifa stood up from his place and hugged Zain.

"You will be missed", Zohaib ruffled his hair.

"Man I wasn't prepared to let you go like this", Huzaifa said. "Who will play games and fight with me?".

"You have a wife now to keep you engaged. Zain ain't got time anymore.", Zain shrugged.

Huzaifa hugged him again, "I'm gonna miss you cheater".

"You are the cheater Bhai", Zain hugged him back and laughed.