Chapter 13

I can't own Naruto as it has it's own author.

The day was great for Naruto. He got a new inspiration for his book. He got to eat some delicious food. He got to see Kakashi's face, which is what he always tried to do when he was a kid. Finally he got to pee in the fanciest toilet he has seen.
But the only problem is he sense someone so familiar to him. Her chakra was near and he don't want to have a confrontation with her. But it can't be helped.
He went outside and saw Hinata.
"Hello Naruto-kun!" Hinata said with a sad smile on her face.
"Greetings Hinata-sama." Naruto said without an inch of emotional.
This made Hinata feel horrible. Naruto was talking to her without an inch of emotion.
"You can call me Hinata, Naruto-kun." Hinata said trying to see if Naruto would do it for her.
"I can't do that Hinata-sama, you are the daughter-in-law of the Daimyo and it would be disrespectful if I call you by your first name." Naruto explained to his Hyuuga ex.
"What happened to you Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked the Neo Yellow Flash.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Naruto asked as anger started to show in his voice.
The Hyuuga Princess nodded her head.
"I moved on." Naruto simply said as he walked away from the Hyuuga Princess.
"I did it for Hanabi and Konohamaru." Hinata said sadly to Naruto.
"What did you do for them?" Naruto asked dumbfounded of what she just said.
"I married Taiga so Hanabi does not have to marry someone. She does not love. She loves Konohamaru not Taiga." She said while tears started to drop from her eyes. "I'm sorry Naruto-kun, please forgive me." She was now full-blown crying while begging for forgiveness.
Naruto did not know what to do. All his life he can't take it if someone is crying in front of him.

Author's note
Yo guys. What do you think will Naruto do. Write it down on the comments.