Chapter 6

I don't own Naruto or any in its series.

Dear Naruto-kun,
Mirai-chan wanted to send a messege to you, she says she wants to write to you herself so I'm teaching her to write.
Also she kept on calling you her 'tou-chan', even Shizune and Kakashi finds it funny, are you going to attend their wedding, it is a month from now, Kakashi is making you his Best-man? Please come, Mirai-chan wants to see you again.
Try to write back, I know you are busy being a sensei, but please reply.
Yours truly
Kurenai.

Naruto finished reading the letter of Kurenai. His summons puff out of nowhere, while he is training Yugito and Fu.

Flashback (Earlier that day)
Naruto is training with his students, Yugito was fast and uses flames to her advantage. While Fu has massive reserves just like him, but has perfect control to it. The two of them now just need to have control over their partners chakra.
"Okay you two that's enough." Naruto said as Yugito anf Fu stopped at their tracks. "You two did good, now let us rest."
"Hai Naruto-sensei!" they said in unison.
"Now who wants to eat?" Naruto said as the stomachs of the two grumbled. "I'll take that as a yes, so what do you want?"
" But Bee-san said can't cook?" Yugito said.
"Hey! I can cook." Naruto retorted.
"If you say so Naru-kun." Fu-said happily.
"Oh, that does it I'm telling Tsunami-chan that I will be the one cooking dinner today." Naruto said proudly.
"But you said will it now?" Fu whined as her stomach grumbled.
"Yeah, what do you want."Naruto asked.
"Milk!" Yugito said.
"Dango!" Fu said.
The two of them said together.
"Hehe! Let's g- haaa!" Naruto jumped out of shock when a puff of smoke suddenly popped out behind of him. He jumped at his two students.
The smoke lightened and it revealed a toad and in its mouth was a scroll.
"Naruto-sama I ha-oh my I'm sorry if I interrupted something."
Naruto's face was between two soft mountains that belong to non-other than  Yugito. While his hand was holding the ass of Fu.
The toad just left the scroll on the floor and poofed out, leaving the three of them alone.
Naruto removed his head from the boobs of Yugito.
"

Yugito-chan, I think I like your breast." Naruto said still not removing his grip from the ass of Fu. "I think I'm holding something soft..." he looked at what he is holding. "He Fu-chan has an amazimg ass."
"Naruto-kun-no-ecchi!!!" The two of them yelled as they slapped Naruto right on the face and ran home.Naruto flew straight to a tree.

"Damn, that was powerful."  he stood up and took the scroll with him and put it in his pocket.
End Flashback

'Kakashi and Shizune was going to get married. Now how did that happened. I know Shizune was his secretary. But damn they hooked up. I knew that they dated, but damn I'm going to be his Best Man.' Naruto thought on his own.
"Those perverted senseis of yours really did make you a pervert, didn't they kit?" a familiar voice in his head said.
"What are you talking about Kurama?" Naruto asked his tag-team partner, quizzically.
"Don't you remember what you did earlier?" said the nine-tailed fox.
"Oh! You know I am not just a pervert..." Naruto started.
"Naruto don't you dare finish that sentence!!!" kurama yelled to the blonde jinchuriki.
"I AM A SUPER PERVERT!" Naruto yelled on the top of his lungs.
-
-
-
"Yeah I'd like to hear you say that when Haku is near you." Kurama deadpanned.
"Oh! why is that dattebayo?" Naruto asked quizzically.
"Oh, I don't think being a pervert would help you especially now that those girl are behind you with so much killing intent radiating from them." Kurama said as he smirked inside the seal of Naruto.
"Yeah that would be a bad thi... WAIT WHAT?!"  Naruto said loudly turning around to see the girls, bringing him ramen.
"You know, you can talk to me mentally right?" Kurama said to the self proclaimed super pervert.
"Fuck you Kurama!" He said mentally to the fox.
"You're not exactly my type, Naruto-kun. By the way watch your language!!!" Kurama said soundng like a female and returning to the demonic voice of the bijuu.
"Wait are you a male or female?" Naruto asked mentally.
"I'll answer you if we survived this little problem." Kurama chuckled and turned of the connection.
"So Naruto-kun what was it that you said." Haku said sweetly, scarely sweet.
"I said you all are beautiful and I am so lucky for meeting you..." Naruto tried to do his best not to get mauled by the ladies in front of him.
"Oh that is so sweet!" Tsunami said while putting the ramen at the top of a table.
"I agree with Tsunami-san and for that we are giving you a 5 second head start." Konan said manacingly sweet. While paper shurikens came out of her hand.
"Couldn't we talk about this?" Naruto asked, clearly afraid.
"5, you might want to run Naruto-sama." Fu said closing the door behind her.
"I'll teach you better jutsus I promise!" he said to Fu trying his best not to get mauled.
"4, Oh Naruto-sama, you might want to run now." The nibi container said as claws came out of her hands.
"Oh kinky." Naruto said loudly, thinking of a new title for the Icha Icha Paradise.
"3, What was that Naruto-kun?" Haku said as ice starts to form on the floor.
"I mean K-k-cant we talk about this?" Naruto stuttered as the windows are now clearly frozen.
"2, you know we can't do that, especially after those things that you pulled this pass few days." Tsunami said as a she held the tri-pronged kunai he gave.
With that Naruto had a brilliant or the most stupid Idea that he had on his life. "Kage Bunshin Technique!" 4 clones of him has  appeared knowing what to do.
"1" the girls said in unison as all tbe Naruto has vanished and reappeared in front of the girls.
"Hidden Technique: Reverse Harem No Jutsu!"
"You know Naruto-kun you should have run." Tsunami said.
"Now because of your technique we might just have to get you restrained." Konan said as all 4 clones and Naruto's limbs where held bye her paper jutsu.
"I might be a super pervert, but I am not really into BDSM." Naruto said try to escape the bindings on his limbs. "The heck Kurama a little help!" Naruto said mentally needing the help of Kurama to unbind himself as he was still weak from the training.
"WELL TO BAD!!!" The girls said with a devilish grin.
End chapter
So what's up I'm back baby. Sorry for the late update got caught up in a lot of trouble... It was almost a year