Chapter 17

AN: You know the drill

It's been a week after the wedding and both Kakashi and Shizune are having their honeymoon several miles away of the village. While they were away Tsunade was once again in charge of the village. However, Naruto and his entourage is in his compound with Kurenai her daughter, Anko and Yugao. They are about to go at the hot springs.
"Now it's time for us to go to the hot springs, are you ready Mirai-chan?" Naruto asked the cute little kid.
"Hai!" Mirai said with a smile.

They started walking towards the direction of the hot springs. In their way they saw Tenten and Lee together. But going in a different direction.
"Oh hey, Tenten, Lee, where are you going?" Anko asked the two.
Lee and Tenten heard them look at the entourage.
"Oh hey Anko-sensei! We are just going to Gai-sensei to help him moving to a new home." Tenten explained to them.
"Oh cool, good luck with that." Anko said wishing them luck.
"YEAH! IF I CAN'T DO IT, I WILL RUN 10 LAPS AROUND KONOHA, IF I CAN'T DO THAT I WILL DO A 1000 PUSH..."
"Alright! Lee we get it. Let's have some spar next time, but now time for some hot springs." Naruto was now walking again while his 'Youthful' friend starts rambling again behind them.
Little Mirai shivered thinking about that man. But now she was inside the hot springs. They went to the counter and went in the springs.
Inside the women section they saw Mei and Temari they are talking about something.
"Mei-sama it's nice to see you here." Yugao said as they all bow in respect.
"Hahaha no need for that. Let's just relax here." Mei said as she laughed at the reaction of the girls seeing her.
At the male side of the springs. Naruto enters and saw A, Gaara and Killer B. It looks like B is rapping and Gaara was trying to stop A from pummeling B.
"Yo! Naruto! My overpowered little bro!" B continued to rap as A sighed,
"I'm fine B, How are you Gaara, A-sama?" Naruto asked the two.
"I'm trying to stop A-dono from killing B-san, otherwise I'm fine." Naruto sweat drop at this answer.
"I would stop, if he would stop. But I'm fine thanks for asking." A said as he tried to compose himself.
"Ok, I'll just rinse my hair." As he was about to rinse his hair he saw Shikamaru doing it as well. He thought that maybe Temari was at the other side.
"Yo Shika! watsup?" Naruto asked.
"Nothing, just Temari bringing me here because Kankuro doesn't want too. Troublesome woman." Shika said as he stood up and went to the springs to take a bath.
"What's his problem?" Naruto asked softly to himself.
"Don't know but maybe he is having a bad dream like when you were with Hinata. You know that dream where you have a troublesome kid named Boruto and a Cute daughter you named Himawari." Kuruma said from his head.
"How is that weird before?" Naruto asked Kuruma while rinsing his hair.
"You don't remember? You lost me in the process of fighting one dumb Ohtsutsuki, I think his name was Isshiki, yeah that's it. Sasuke also lost the rinnegan." Kuruma explained.
"Yeah, that's pretty dumb. I mean if I continue training I could reach powers greater than Kaguya and with your help we will be unstoppable." Naruto said proudly to Kurama.
"Yeah, but it was still dumb, that dream of yours. Making the two of us look so weak. Killing me. It makes me laugh at that dream you know. Even making the kid you and Hinata stronger than you a Hokage. The kid that is only about 12. Stronger than us. Hahahah!"
"Yeah, stop your ranting. I know that dream was dumb enough at it is. Now sleep so I can take a bath." Naruto finished rinsing and walked towards the springs.
It was so relaxing for them. Until they heard someone slipped on the floor everybody stood up and saw Yamato on the floor.
Not feeling anything Naruto didn't see his towel dropped.
A was first to saw this and said.
"Kid, your towel dro... Hey what's wrong with your legs... Oh Kami that's not a leg!" A yelled in shock.
"That's some big chicken. I guess your girls gets spoiled rotten." B rapped as A chopped him in the head.
"I always thought it was just average." Naruto said to them. They sweat dropped.
"Let's just take a bath."Gaara said to them.
At the female side of the hot springs. They heard A's voice. "Oh Kami that's not a leg!"
"What are they talking about?" Anko asked Konan.
"I think they saw Naruto's dick." Tsunami said with a giggle.
"How do you know?" Yugao asked. While cupping both ears of Mirai.
"Well it's definitely as longer than his legs." Yugito said.
"There's no such thing, is there?" Mei said. As Naruto's girls giggled.
"OK, now I want to see this." Anko said as she stood up and started looking for a peephole.
"Anko stop, you're a bad influence to Mirai." Kurenai said as she was blocking the eyes of Mirai.
"Oh Kami, they are right! It's so big!" Anko said.
1 hour has passed and everyone was done. They are ready to go back home and it the Kage's case their hotel rooms.

AN!
Hello I'm back sorry. I'm all better now. Thanks for the donations. It was hard but thanks for helping me. Now I know even If we don't know each other some will still help me.