Chapter 2

Author's Note: I don't own Naruto

It has been a week since Naruto met little Mirai. He really liked the kid. She was always smiling and was so innocent. She even started to call Naruto, tou-chan.
Now Naruto, Yugito Nii, and Fu is now leaving Konoha. As they walk outside the Naruto heard a familiar voice to see that it was Ino.
"What do you want Yamanaka-san?" He asked her without emotion. This made Ino felt as if they never had a relation of even met.
"I just want to talk Naruto-kun." Ino said. Naruto looked at the other Jinchuurikis and told them to go ahead and he would just catch up to them. As the two moved away he looked at Ino.
"What do you want?" He spoke coldly.
"I want to know why you are leaving us. We are your friends. Right?" She tried to ask the Holder of the Kyuubi.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just going on a training trip with Yugito-chan and Fu-chan" Naruto said in an icy tone. This hurt Ino she was the one who Naruto always give those honorifics. "Now if this is over I need to catch up to Yugito-chan and Fuu-chan."
"Do you hate me?" Ino mumbled.
"Excuse me?"
"I said 'do you hate me?'" Ino asked.
Naruto was shock with this question. She dare ask him a question that is basically answerable with a yes.
"Do you really want me to answer that?" Naruto said coldy to the Yamanaka Heiress.
"Yes, please tell me the truth." Ino pleaded to the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi as tears started to fall from her eyes.
"Yes, I hate you. Now can I go already. I have a training trip to start and I need to catch up with my students." Naruto said without looking at her eyes. He really don't want to see her or any of his former girlfriends. He just wants to forget and they are giving him a hard time to forget and move on.
"No." Ino mumbled.
"I beg your pardon?" Naruto roses
"I said 'No', look into my eyes and say it to me." Ino said to the the Namikaze heir. Naruto look at her eyes.
"I. Hate. You. There I said it. You were the world for me, even Hinata and Sakura. I could destroy the entire Elemental Nation Just to protect you. But the three of you decided to leave me. Sakura broke my heart in half, Hinata tried to fix it but and shattered it. While you, you were the one who said that you will never hurt me, well we both know how that ended." Naruto paused as he looked at her eyes. "Now answer me this, why wouldn't I hate you?" Silence, silence was the only thing he receive. "I thought so."
Ino wanted to say something but she couldn't as Naruto already left via Hiraishin.

With Fu and Yugito
"Fu-chan, what do you think happened to Naruto-kun and Yamanaka-san?" Yugito asked her companion being worried about their sensei.
"I don't know Yugi-chan. But I think Naruto-kun is the only one that has the right to tell as about what happened to them." Fu said to the the container of the Nibi. A flash of yellow appeared next to them as one thought came on their mind, Naruto.
"Hello you two I'm sorry if I made you both wait." Naruto said with a smile but something was of about it... It was fake. Plenty of people might not see it through it but for Jinchuurikis it is easy to recognise what emotions it is truly hiding. Pure sadness.
They decided not to tell him about it.
"Naruto-kun where are we going first?" Fu asked him.
"We are going to start our training at the Land of waves." Naruto answered her.
"What are we gonna do there?" Yugito was curious on what they are gonna do in a non-shinobi country.
"I need to see someone first then as soon as Uncle Bee arrives we will go to Genbu. Their we will start by the two of you facing your evil selves." Naruto explained to the two of them.
"Who is the one you will be visiting there at Wave?" Fu asked.
"Just a family I know and someone who helped me with my life." The two just nodded and followed Naruto.

Land of Waves: Later that Day.
The Great Naruto Bridge. A tribute for the greatest hero that wave has ever seen. A hero that free us from the hands of Gato. The one who gave them hope when there have none. The one and only Naruto Uzumaki.
"Naruto-kun, I didn't know you have a bridge named after you." Yugito said in surprise.
"Yeah me neither." Naruto sad as he scratch the back of his head. They walk at the bridge as they saw a woman with raven hair and beautiful face. A thought came on his mind...
"Tsunami-chan!" Naruto yelled as the said woman saw Naruto she can't help herself but hug the said blonde. The only thing is that a certain blonde and a mint haired girl is feeling a hint of jealousy.
"Tsunami-chan, do you always hug someone who greet you?" Naruto asked with a smirk. Tsunami had a tint of red on her cheeks at Naruto's question.
"No, its just that I missed you very much." Tsunami said with a blush. Yugito and Fu on the side is giving of little Killing Intent as the two continued to talk.
"By the way Tsunami-chan. This is Yugito and Fu." Naruto said as he pointed at the two.
"Nice to meet you Fu-san, Yugito-san." Tsunami smiled at them.
"Hi." The two said.
"Tsunami-chan where are Tarzuna-jiji and Inari?" Naruto asked.
"Tou-san is at home. While Inari is either at home or with her girlfriend." Tsunami said.
"Damn, Inari already have a girlfriend OW!" Naruto said as Tsunami hit him on the head.
"No cursing Naruto-kun."
"I'm sorry." Naruto apologized.
"She hugged me, now she hits me. What is wrong with this woman?" Naruto muttered.
"What was that?" Tsunami asked venomously sweet.
"Nothing."
"By the way Naruto there is someone who wants to meet you at the house."
"Who?"
"Its a secret."
"Come on just a clue please Tsunami-chan." Naruto pleaded.
"She's really beautiful." Tsunami gave a clue.
End chap.
Sorry for the late update. But this story has two writers and my co-writer just got back from.
So who do you think is the beautiful girl?
Give a comment on who do you think is the girl.