Chapter 14

I am so poor that I can't own Naruto.

Naruto was piss off again. He just pee for a second and the next thing he saw was Hinata apologizing to him. Telling him that she loves him.
He hates it. He does not know if he was being lied to again, but he will do the right thing so he won't get hurt.
"Hinata-sama, please stand up. I don't want people getting the wrong idea. You're a married woman. I am your ex. I don't want them to think that you're cheating on your husband." Naruto said to the crying woman. "I have forgave you, all three of you. But I have not forgotten yet so please try and see it on my Point of View."
"What should I see? That the Man I love was hurt because of me. That you hate me because I wanted to protect my sister. Tell me Naruto-kun what should I see?" Hinata said as emotions started to get the better of her.
"I think we should not see each other Hinata-sama. I don't want anymore problems." Naruto said as he started to walk away.
Naruto was walking back towards their table. Everyone was there except for his favorite kid, Mirai.
"Kurenai-chan where is Mirai?" Naruto asked the Mother of Mirai.
"She is playing with the other kids." Kurenai explained as she ate a piece of steak.
Anko on the otherhand was trying to get under the skin of Naruto. She was eating a Banana at the sexiest way he has ever seen while looking directly on his eyes. Yugao on the otherhand was sucking on a Popsicle in an erotic way but he has the look of innocence on her eyes. He sure is glad that he is wearing  loose pants. But it was getting harder to control himself as Konan was rubbing her hands near his crotch.
'What the heck is going on? Why does it feel that this is staged and they are out to get me?' Naruto thought to himself as he looked at Tsunami who smiled oh so innocently.
30 minutes has passed and Mirai still did not come back. Naruto was getting nervous. Kurenai and all the women as well. Naruto stood up getting ready to look for Mirai. Until 3 kids run towards the party yelling for help.
"HELP MIRAI-CHAN AND A LADY WITH WHITE EYES WERE KIDNAPPED!!!" The kid yelled as Naruto stood up and entered Kyuubi Chakra Mode.
"Where's Mirai?" Naruto asked the kids.
"The kidnappers went to the eastern gate." The other kid said.
Kakashi stood up as an Anbu appeared.
"Anbu hel-"
"Kakashi-sensei let me handle this." Naruto said seriously.
"But Naruto-"
"They made the biggest mistake of their life when they kidnapped my baby girl. I am Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze the Neo Yellow Flash, Toad Sage, Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and I am going to kill those bastards." Naruto said as he disappeared in a yellow flash.

There it is a new short chapter.