Chapter 8

I Hate that I don't own the Naruto Series.

Konoha
Konoha, the strongest Village of the elemental nations, home of Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.
"I just got out and now I'm back, man Kakashi sure knows how to order his shinobis to come back." Naruto said while looking at the Gates of Konoha.
"Welcome back Naruto, I thought you have a three year training trip." Izumo the Gate Guardian said as Naruto registered his name along with his companion. "So welcome back Naruto the wedding is in two days wear proper attire according to Hokage-sama."
Naruto then moved along to the Hokage tower. It was nice being back at Konoha for a while. It still hurts but now that he move on it was amazing. His girlfriends are always there for him and he loves it.
Hokage-tower
Kakashi was having a great time thanks to Naruto telling him that shadow clones could help him with paper work he could read again or even hangout with his future wife Shizune.
"Hokage-sama, you have a visitor." Shizune was his secretary they are dating but was still professionals at work.
"Who would that be?" Kakashi asked as Shizune Opened the door revealing Naruto and five more women behind him.
"Ah Naruto, you're two days early!" Kakashi eye smiled him.
"Better early than late like you Kakashi-sensei, don't be late at your own wedding." Naruto said with a smirk thinking that he won another debate with Kakashi.
"Yeah, Yeah! Everyone keeps telling me that, especially Tsunade." Kakashi sighed and looked at the women behind Naruto. "Naruto who are this women behind you, I know Yugito, Fu and Tsunami but who are the other two?"
"This is Konan and Haku?" Naruto said as Kakashi's eyes widened.
"OH MY KAMI, I'M SEEING DEAD PEOPLE!" Kakashi yelled as he was about to run Naruto stopped him.
"Wait Kakashi-sensei let me explain!" Naruto exclaimed at the his sensei. Explaining everything from the beginning.
"So basically, Konan survived her own Kamikaze attack and went to Wave as a hideout?"
"That's correct."
"Then Haku was fully resurrected because she absorbed the Bijuu chakra in her body?"
"Yup your correct Kakashi-Sensei!"
"Finally you have a harem now?"
"Yeah. Is that bad?"
"Bad, bad, it's the best thing that has happened to a student of mine. I'm so proud of you!" Kakashi said as he hugged his now favorite student. With tears of joy streaming down his face.
As Kakashi unlocked his hold cleaning away the tears in his eyes.
"Now Naruto you should go home and rest a little maybe eat at Ichiraku Ramen., I know you're all tired." Kakashi said dismissing them.
"Okay sensei take this as an early Wedding gift from us!" Naruto said as Kakashi caught the scroll, Naruto went outside and the girls bowed down and followed Naruto.
Kakashi opened the scroll and unsealed what ever was inside of it. Thinking that it was probably some figurine or something for the wedding. But nope what he unsealed was a collection, a collection of books to be exact. He saw Icha-Icha Harem Collector.
-
-
-
"NARUTO YOU REALLY ARE MY FAVORITE STUDENT!"

With Shizune.
"NARUTO YOU REALLY ARE MY FAVORITE STUDENT!" She heard Kakashi's voice.
"Hi Shizune-nee-chan!" Shizune heard someone in front of her desk
"Hey Naruto, what can I do for you?" She asked Naruto.
"Oh Nothing Im Just here to give you this," it was a scroll. "Ja ne"
She unsealed the the scroll and saw what was inside. How to control a perverted husband. She giggled a little about the gift.

Author's Note
Maybe I'll update sooner than later if someone. Doesn't keep on telling me that I should die for writing my fanfics