Chapter 21

"Naruto, this chakra feels familiar!" Kurama said to his partner. Naruto keeps on sprinting towards the location of Sasuke and Team Ino-Shika-Cho.
"How is it familiar? All I sense now is Sasuke and the others." A confused Naruto asked the tailed-beast. He doesn't feel anyone else except Sasuke and the team with him. Yet their chakra is depleting fast.
"I don't know why, but you need to get there fast. Two of them are losing all of their chakra." Kurama ordered as he activated the chakra cloak.
"Let's do this, Dattebayo!" Naruto yelled as his verbal tick returned once more.

With Sasuke
Today was just not Sasuke's day. He woke up on a random training ground and he did not have time for breakfast, because he forgot to restock his fridge. Now to top it all of he is, once again, facing the strongest opponent, he has ever faced.
In front of him is a woman. A a pale-skinned woman with delicate facial features. She had extremely long, sweeping grey hair . She possessed white clear eyes and her eyebrows were cut very short and round, and she wore a red shade of lipstick on her lips.
It's Kaguya Otsutsuki, the Rabbit Goddess. He thought that she was sealed in the moon yet here she is. He has many questions in his mind, like how could she have been unsealed.
However, that is a thought for another time. Right now he needs to try and fight her, until back can arrive while protecting the Ino-Shika-Cho team.
Shikamaru has tried to device a plan. Which Sasuke followed. Yet it wasn't enough. Shikamaru's Kagemane Jutsu was stopped by Kaguya easily. Ino was then assigned to use her jutsu to try and take control of Kaguya, but nothing happened. Chouji went head on with his butterfly mode, but all of his chakra was then absorbed by Kaguya. Finally Sasuke tried to use Susano', but before he could even summon it he was pinned to the ground with black rods on both of his hands and legs.
Right now, Kaguya was choking Ino with her hand. Lifting Ino up with her bare hands absorbing some of her chakra.
Suddenly a yellow flash came. Kaguya  was then kicked, flying straight to the trees. As that happened Naruto caught Ino in a princess carry.
Ino looked up and saw it was Naruto. She missed this position. It felt like she was safe. Naruto put her down and said. "Are you alright, Yamanaka-san?"
With those words Ino felt he heart sunk. It was like he doesn't know her. Like they are strangers.
She just nodded and said. "Hai, thank Naruto-kun."
Naruto then looked at Sasuke and removed the black rods that was pinning Sasuke.
"Ara-ara, I was waiting for you." Kaguya said, as she moved closer.
Naruto entered a stance, the Toad-kata.
"Ara, there's no need for that. I just wish to talk to you." Kaguya again moved closer. Even with ger clothes she makes it look sexy.
"What do you want Kaguya?" Naruto said as he stopped talking at how sexy Kaguya is.
Kaguya then moved close to Naruto then touched his cheek.
"You!" She said as, they vanished.

End
So do you like it, Get ready for book 2...
Yup I am an A**hole finishing a book in a cliffhanger. HAHAHA. Thanks for reading. Wait for book 2.