Chapter 4

Author's Note: I don't own Naruto

Onto the story
Naruto can't believe it. Haku is alive (and apparently he is a she.) He knew it, no boy could be that pretty. But he thought she died when they were just young at his first C-rank mission.
"So how did this happened?" Naruto asked the pretty ice-user in front of him.
"How did what happened?" Haku asked her man.
"How did you, you know got resurrected?"
"Oh, after the war before my body was buried once again..."

Flashback: After the War
The Great Ninja Alliance has one. Every thing is starting to go back to normal. Now all of the bodies that are sealed are being taken back to their own tombs.
Zabuza's body was now being buried and soon was Haku's. But when it was about to be buried. It started to twitch.
Tarzuna, the one who was their to see the burial, saw this and said it to the ninja.
"It's impossible, this body is sealed and dead."
"And I'm telling you it just twitched." They kept on arguing  until they heard a muffling female voice coming from the sealed body.
"Shit! Another one of those Edo Tensei Zombies, all ninja's protect the civilians, all sealers come here." An unknown jounin said.
"Sir, all the sealers have returned to their own villages."
"Shit we have to face this ourselves then. Someone call Konoha, tell them we need back up." Then a chunin jumped.
They waited until the bandages were off. A female rose from it. The ninjas are ready to attack.
"No look at her eyes." A chunin said.
"What of it?" The leader said.
"Its not Edo Tensei."
"Then bring her a blanket or anything that will cover her body." Somebody yelled from the crowd.

End Flashback
"And that is how I am still alive." Haku explained to him.
"That still didn't answered my question of how are you still alive." Naruto muttered as the female ice-user giggled at him.
"Well it might have to do with all the chakra that was emitted by those Bijuu when I was sealed. It probably tampered my seal. And has revived my body and put my soul back in it." Haku explained to him.
"Oh! So it was like the Rinne-Rebirth. Except your body has absorbed you absorbed the chakra emitted by all of the Bijuu."
"Exactly!" Said a cheerful Haku
"So, when did you became a girl?" Naruto asked the girl. Haku just face faulted.
"SINCE I WAS BORN!" Haku snapped at him.

Konoha: Hokage Tower: Few days later
Kakashi can't seem to have a break this days. He can't even read the latest book that Naruto gave him. And now Sakura, Ino, and some other girls are always knocking at his door asking where Naruto is. I mean c'mon it was almost a week since the guy started a training trip and now they all want to ask where he is. Kami, he just can't have it.
As he was signing some of those damn paper works a puff of smoke appeared, and there was a toad.
"Naruto has send me to give you this," the toad gave him a scroll. He started started reading what was inside it. The toad vanished.
Dear Kakashi-sensei
Currently I'm at the Wave. I discovered that Konan was here. If you can't remember her, she is the blue haired girl from Akatsuki. Also did you know that Haku is alive and apparently he is a she. Damn I should have been a big idiot back then, believing she was a boy. I mean what type of boy could be so pretty. Sorry if I'm getting of topic. But I'm just telling you that I'm fine and I wrote a new book.
Your Brother,
Naruto
P.S. open the seal I have a surprise in it. It has the answer to your Paperwork Problem and another gift from me.
Kakashi was excited, he unsealed the seal quickly. It was a book wrap in a cloth and another scroll.
"What could this be?" He asked himself.
He first unwrapped the book and their were two books with a naked lady in each of its cover and the titles says: 'Icha-Icha Paradise: 'Life with the Ice Queen' and 'Icha-Icha Paradise: Dancing with papers'. Kakashi's eyes has tears in them and its is flowing.
He unraveled the scroll that has words saying: solution to your problems. He saw it and it was a copy of the Kages Bunshin no Jutsu. It came to him the solution to his problems.
"NARUTO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" He yelled on the top of his lungs.

With Naruto.
"Achoo!!!"Naruto sneezed.
"Bless you." Yugito said

End Chap