Chapter 19

In the Namikaze Compound.
Naruto was sleeping soundly. The girls went shopping. They were going to buy some clothes for the trip. Naruto will continue the training trip in one week and everyone wants to join. So he will have to train Tsunami as well.
His alarm rang.
"Oh no, I'm late for the meeting!"
-
-
"Wait! Since when do I care if I am late for Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto said as he went back to sleep.
-
-
"Oh wait! Shizune-nee-chan said it was important." Naruto said as he stood up and wear his clothes. He starts to run to the gate of his compound.

Hokage Tower
Naruto arrived just in time he was outside the window. He heard the conversation of Kakashi and Shizune.
"Kakashi-kun I am telling you we can't make tuesday called 'Topless Tuesday', it will not be good for Konoha to have that weekly event." Shizune said as she sighed at the antics of his husband, the Hokage.
"What about 'Naked Mondays'?" Kakashi said hoping she agreed.
"THAT'S EVEN WORSE!" Shizune yelled at her husband.
"How about 'No Bra Wednesday'?" Kakashi said with an eye smile.
"Kakashi-kun..."
"Lace Underwear Thursday?"
"Kakashi-kun..."
"Fetish Friday?"
"That is your worst idea ever!"
"Yuri Saturday?"
"Now you are just trying to piss me off." A tick mark appeared on Shizune's forehead.
"Oh I got it 'Voyeur Sunday'?" Kakashi said not hearing what Shizune said.
"OK THAT'S IT! YOU ARE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!!!" Shizune yelled as she went outside of the room.
"What did I do?" Kakashi asked himself.
"You should really try and control your perverted tendencies Kakashi-sensei." Naruto said to Kakashi as he entered from the window.
"HAHAHA! That's rich, coming from the writer of Icha-Icha Paradise." Kakashi said with an eye smile.
"Hey... Ok you got a point." Naruto said as he scratch the back of his neck. "So why did you call me here for?" Naruto asked the Hokage.
"Oh not much! It's just there are two people that you know will come to see you." Kakashi said as he looked as he signed a paper.
"Really? Who are they?" Naruto asked.
Knock! Knock!
"That must be them." Kakashi said as the door opened.
Naruto turned around to see two familiar faces.

With Kurenai and the girls.
"Ok now Tsunami. Since you are a mature woman we will try to unlock your chakra slowly. You might feel tired after this but that would be normal." Yugito said to Tsunami as she nodded to the instructions.
Tsunami then sat on the ground and tried to concentrate.
They sensed her chakra appeared. It was not much but she has unlocked almost the chakra of a genin. It is not much but it is a start.
Tsunami felt tired they let her sleep.

That's all for now sorry for the late upload. I am now on my On Job Training so I just wrote this on my free time. So who do you think are the two girls. I will give a clue. They appeared on a Naruto movie.