Chapter 7

Owen

              Yes, please. God did that one sentence make me think of all kinds of things I wanted to do to her, but I was determined to keep myself in check and take things slow. This was too important, she was too important to risk scaring her away. I peppered kisses along her face, down her neck and into her cleavage. I could see her nipples had hardened under her dress and I rubbed my thumbs along them, eliciting a delicious gasp and moan from my mate. I traveled down her body, pulling her dress up to her waist and kissing her belly. I growled in appreciation when I saw the sexy black thong she was wearing. She giggled in response.

“I was hoping to get a better look at the red pair.”

“I figured black was more suited for a werewolf. The red was screaming vampire to me.” I laughed and settled in between her legs. I trailed kisses up both sides of her thighs and rubbed my nose on her through her thong. I breathed her scent in deeply and my mouth started to water. Who needs cheesecake when you can have this for dessert? I rubbed my thumb on her clit through her thong and Grace moaned again.

“Please, Owen. Don’t tease me.”

“As you wish, love.” I tore her thong in two pieces and threw it on the floor and she gasped.

“Hey, I liked that one!”

“I’ll buy you another one. In fact, I’ll buy you fifty.” She giggled and I settled back in. Her beautiful pussy was glistening from her arousal. I was trying to go slow, to savor this experience with her, but I needed to taste her. I spread her open with both thumbs and leaned in slowly with my tongue. I flicked her clit gently and she responded with a gasp and her legs twitched. That was it, that was the slowest I could go. I dove in to her pussy headfirst. I started flicking and swirling her clit with my tongue, testing to see which movements got the best reactions from her. Her gasps, moans and whimpers were the sexiest sounds I had ever heard. Then I slipped one finger inside of her and felt her tighten around me.

“God, you’re beautiful Grace.” I moved a second finger into her, and her hand found the back of my head. She pushed herself onto my face and writhed against me until I could barely breathe. Quit complaining, asshole. There are worse ways to die. I felt her clench tightly around my fingers inside of her.

“Owen, don’t stop! I’m going to…” She cried out as her orgasm overtook her. I felt the waves inside her body and didn’t stop until she was completely satisfied. I could hear her increased heartbeat and I watched her come down from her euphoria. She was still breathing quickly, and I loved seeing her breasts rise and fall with every breath she took. I moved next to her on the couch and pulled her next to me, wrapping my arms around her and nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck. I breathed in deeply, never wanting to forget her scent.

“You taste incredible.” She opened her eyes and looked at me sheepishly with a small smile on her face.

“Oh yeah? Let me taste.” She pulled me into a kiss, moving her tongue around my mouth hungrily.

“Mmmm… You’re right I do taste good, now let’s see how you taste.” She sat up and moved to open my jeans.

“You don’t have to do that, baby. Hearing you come was plenty for me tonight.” She looked back up at me with wide, pleading eyes.

“Owen, I want to.” She finished opening my pants and I helped her pull them down along with my boxers. She looked over my dick appreciatively.

“Wow, you are quite impressive.” She didn’t wait for my response. She lowered me into her mouth, teasing just the tip first, alternating between swirling her tongue and sucking. Inch by inch she took me farther into her mouth until she had reached the base, then she tightened and loosened around me. Where has this girl and her amazing mouth been all my life?! It was like she had special blowjob superpowers and knew exactly how to make me crazy. All I could do was ride the wave, gasping, growling and moaning. She responded with moans of her own, causing vibrations to travel the length of my cock.

“I’m gonna come, Grace.” I warned her in case she didn’t want me to finish in her mouth, but she surprised me by pushing me farther down her mouth and before I could do anything else, I shot my seed down her throat. She swallowed hard and made a show of licking her lips and smiling like a devil. This woman will be the death of me. I reached out and pulled her to lie on top of me and wrapped my arms around her.

“God damn woman that was incredible.” She smiled up at me and I kissed her forehead.

“I couldn’t agree more.” We laid there for a while, her breathing matching my own. I stroked her back and ran my fingers through her hair. I knew it was getting late, but I couldn’t bear to leave.

“I know this is going to sound very clingy and pathetic, but last night when I was lying in bed all I could think of was how nice it would be to fall asleep next to you. Do you think I could stay the night with you?” She looked at me with those gorgeous brown eyes like she was seeing me for the first time.

“Sure, you can stay with me. As long as you promise me one thing.” She gave me a look like she was very serious about what she was going to say.

“What’s that?”

“You have to promise to sleep with your shirt off.” I laughed and kissed her forehead.

“I promise, love. Anytime you want.” She changed into her pajamas and I stripped down to my boxers and we crawled into her bed together. I pulled her in close to me and wrapped my arms around her. I had never been affectionate with women before. I was nice to them and made sure they had a good time, but I had never been one to cuddle. Grace was different. She brought out my softer side and I was enjoying it. She drifted off to sleep in my arms while I stroked her hair and held her tight. She nestled into me, lying her head on my chest and I realized she fit my body like the last missing piece of a puzzle.