Chapter 18

Grace

“Make me yours, Owen.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. I had never been so sure of anything in my entire life. The way our bodies fit together, the way he made me feel, it was all more than I had ever hoped for. How many people get a mate? Someone made specifically for them? I wasn’t about to throw away that opportunity. That gift.

Owen kissed me, twirled his tongue in with mine, nipped at my bottom lip and moaned slightly into my mouth. I thrusted my hips and ran my wet pussy along the shaft of his dick.

“Are you sure, Grace? I just want you to understand that if we do this, you can’t go back home. I’ll need you here.” I looked into his beautiful eyes. I could literally feel the love rolling off of him.

“I know, baby. I know. This pack, they’re the family I always wanted. And you… you’re my home now Owen.” He gave me a breathtaking smile and chuckled a little.

“God, I love you. But I have to be honest. I’m a little nervous.” I giggled at him and rolled my hips again to get some delicious pressure from him and was rewarded with a growl from his wolf.

“Well, come here and smell me then. I know it helps to calm you.” He laughed and nuzzled into my neck, breathing deeply. I could feel his heartbeat slow through my own chest and his body relaxed.

“Do I need a condom?”

“No. I have an IUD and I’m clean. And I trust you if you say you are too. Now, please, stick your dick in me before I lose my fucking mind!” He chuckled and leaned back to position himself at my entrance. He twirled the tip of his dick on my clit eliciting a sharp gasp from me, then coated himself with my wetness.

“Anything you want, love. Anything.” Making a mental note: Anything I want!

He slid inside me gently, thrusting an inch more each time making grunting noises every time I took him deeper. Once he was all the way in, he stayed still for a moment, allowing me to adjust to him. He kissed me hungrily. My mouth, cheek, jaw, neck, and twirled my hardened nipple between his thumb and pointer finger. Once I adjusted to him, I tightened myself around him, urging him to move inside of me. He moaned in response and moved gently at first. The sensation was more intense than I ever imagined. Goosebumps broke out over my entire body. He made grunting noises in my ear every time he sheathed himself with my body.

“God, Grace you’re so beautiful.” He murmured as he kissed me deeply.

“Please, Owen. Go faster.” I breathed out as I ran my nails down his back. I looked up into his eyes and watched as they turned black. It seemed my little request was all his wolf needed to take over. Gone were the gentle strokes as Owen began pounding into me. All I could hear were our moans and the slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh. It was carnal. And it was fucking amazing. Before long I felt the tightening in my core signaling, I was going to climax.

“Don’t stop, baby. I’m gonna come.” I whispered to him as he continued to pound into me.

One, two, three more thrusts and I felt myself plateau at the place just before the crash of pleasure. That moment seemed suspended in time and I knew I was going to fall over the cliff. All I could do was hang on for dear life. I threaded the fingers of one hand through his hair as the other one clung to his shoulder and pulled him in close to me. One more satisfying smack of our bodies together and the dam broke. I know I made sounds, I’m not sure what they were, and I know I’ve never made them before because I’ve never had an orgasm as intense as this. Wave after wave of pleasure overtook my body and I felt myself quivering below this incredible man I have given myself to, body and soul. I felt it as Owen reached his own peak and released inside of me. All I heard was him repeating “I love you” over and over again until he was satiated. He buried his face in my neck and breathed deep. Neither one of us moved for a long time. We just held each other, him still inside of me.

“I hope that was as incredible for you as it was for me.” I was the first one to speak.

“I think incredible is an understatement, love.” He smiled at me and I could see the adoration in his eyes. I felt tears form and worked hard to blink them away. I had never felt so cherished as I did with Owen. I moved to go clean up and Owen pulled me back against him tighter making me giggle.

“I need to clean up, baby.” He nuzzled my neck again and licked the spot on my neck I knew he wanted to mark.

“No. Just this once, stay with me. Don’t worry about that. Just stay close to me.” I let out a contented sigh and rolled up onto him, throwing one leg over his and resting my head in that spot on his shoulder that seemed made just for me.

“I like that, by the way.” He murmured into my ear. My eyes were closed, and I was nearly asleep already.

“Like what?”

“That you call me “baby”. To everyone else I’m a powerful Alpha wolf, known for my strength and fighting abilities, but to you, I’m your baby.” I smiled and scooched myself as close to him as I could.

“You’re more than that. You’re my everything.” I felt him kiss my forehead and trace large circles on my back as I fell asleep safely wrapped in his arms.