Chapter 17

Owen

After Tony mind linked me saying Grace wanted me home, I couldn’t help the smug feeling of satisfaction that took over me. Our girl misses us as much as we miss her my wolf said to me. I walked in the pack house and everything was quiet.

“Grace?” No answer. Puny human hearing. I walked up the stairs and heard the shower in her room running. The thought of Grace naked and wet had me speeding up. She had left the door to her room open as if inviting me in. Well, don’t mind if I do. I stepped in and knocked on her bathroom door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Owen. Can I come in?”

“Yes, please!” She sounded excited, which got my dick excited. I sent a quick mind link to Liam telling him to stay the fuck on his side of the house tonight and slipped into the steamy room.

“It’s been a long day, love. Do you mind if I join you?” She gave me a sweet smile.

“Not at all.” She looked incredible with the water cascading down her body, dripping from her nipples that hardened the moment she saw me. I love the reaction her body has to me every time we’re close. It’s so visceral and we haven’t even completed the mate bond yet. I can’t imagine what it would be like if we did. I stepped in behind her and she moved allowing me to have some water. She soaped up her loofah and started washing my body with slow, lazy circles.

“Turn around.” She said breathlessly. I could smell her arousal, but I didn’t like to point it out. She was a little shy with me even still. I washed my hair, rinsed off and turned to her.

“Your turn.” Except I didn’t use the loofah. I rubbed some body wash into my hands and started massaging her shoulders, breasts and back. I moved lower, rubbing small circles along her belly. I turned her so her back was to my front and held her close as I moved my hand along the inside of her thigh. I helped to support her with my other arm around her waist. She closed her eyes and let her head rest on my shoulder as a small moan escaped her. I ran my finger through her slick center, teasing at first.

“Are you clean yet?” I murmured in her ear.

“No, I’m a very dirty girl. You’d better keep going.” She whispered back. Fuck me.

I slipped my finger up to her clit and started rubbing, slow small circles. My other hand moved up to her breast, teasing and plucking at her nipple. I pushed my hard dick into her back, enjoying the pressure. She moaned and wound her hands up and around my neck. She pulled my head down so my face was in her neck. I trailed light kisses from her shoulder all the way up to her ear and inhaled her scent deeply, which was becoming my new favorite, if not creepy, past time.

“I would do anything to mark you right now.” I whispered as I let my tongue trace the perfect place to sink my teeth in and leave my mark. She stiffened and I cursed myself for speaking without thinking first.

“Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that.” She turned around and looked up at me, her eyes wide.

“About me marking you?” My heartbeat picked up and my wolf’s ears perked to attention.

“Kind of. I’ve come to a decision, Owen. About my future with the pack.” I put my hand on the wall to steady myself. My knees had suddenly become weak. This was a big moment, maybe the biggest of my life and I hadn’t prepared for it. I thought she would take longer to decide. It’s either a good thing or a bad thing that she decided so quickly my wolf said. That is incredibly un-fucking-helpful I sneered back at him.

“Ok, love. Tell me what you’ve decided.” All of a sudden, I wish I had clothes on. It’d be very embarrassing to be rejected while naked. She took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. Those beautiful orbs of brown and golden honey were all I could see, everything else faded out.

“I’m staying, Owen. I want to be with you. I want to be your Luna. I want to complete the mate bond and I really, really want to have mind blowing, life altering sex with you.” I let out a relieved chuckle and threw my arms around her. I crashed my lips to hers in a blinding kiss and lifted her, so her legs wrapped around my waist.

“Right now? You want to do it right now?” I looked at her with awe.

“I mean, if you’re tired, we can do it tomorrow.” She shrugged and giggled. I growled in response.

“Baby, I’d fuck you against this wall right now, but I want our first time to be in a bed when we’re dry, so I can make love to you properly. So, get out of this shower or so help me I will drag you.” She threw her head back and gave that laugh I have grown to love and turned off the water. She was taking too long to dry off, so I took the towel from her and dried her quickly myself.

I lifted her and carried her to the bed and laid her down gently. Seeing her lying there with her hair splayed across the pillows, her smiling up at me expectantly I thought I had never seen a more beautiful sight in my entire life. I hovered for a moment just looking at her, trying to memorize every detail. The flush in her cheeks, her smile, the brightness in her eyes. I wanted to remember this for the rest of my life. I skimmed the back of my hand down her cheek. She closed her eyes and leaned into my touch.

“Grace?” She opened her eyes to look at me.

“Hmmh?”

“I love you.” She inhaled quickly and her eyes opened wide with surprise for a moment before her features softened and she smiled up at me.

“I love you too, Owen. So much.” I leaned down to kiss her and even though I had done that a thousand times before, this time was different. This kiss felt like the beginning of forever.