PART:1(MEET HER)

Hey people, this is the first time I am writing. So, plzzz forgive me for any mistake.
_________________________________________

IN LONDON (8:00am)

It is a bright morning and we can see a girl is sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy bear but the alarm clock doesn't want the sleeping beauty to complete her sleep that's why it started ringing.
After thinking for a long time, finally she decided to get up.Till now you must have guess she is Naira, the youngest daughter of akshara and naitik. She is living in london from past few years. She lives alone in 2BHK apartment near her college. She is in last year of her graduation. She has two friends aditi and meerab

After getting ready she took a cab and called aditi for the ninth time to come out of her building.

Naira's POV
I don't know why the hell this aditi is not picking up my call. She already know we are later but still. Let her be where ever she is today I am not going to pick her.

On the other side, we can see two people are sitting on the bench a girl and boy having some converstion

Boy: Dude! Agar naira ko pta laga k tu ose chod kar college aa gai hai tao pta hai kya halla karegi vo. By the way, tu ose aaj aise kyu chod aayi sara time tao tu bolti nhi thakti k we are soul sisters and blah blah blah
Girl: Yaar, oska roz ka hai late uthna then late college anaa uski wajah se mujhe bhi daant khaani padhti hai. Esli aaj mai aa gai. Or rahi baat soul sisters ki woh tao hum hai hi and oska koi mujhe proof deneki jarurat nhi specially tuje tao bilkul bhi nhi. Aur vaise bhi kitna time ho gya oske saath koi mazak kiye.
Boy: fine! Chal agar jaldi aa gai hai tao lecture tao attend karle varna kya fayda tera jaldi aane ka.
Girl: Chal let's go.

Yes, they are Aditi and Meerab. They are naira's friends in london.

In classroom, The professor is teaching while students are listening to their professor. The atmosphere of the classroom is calm but as soon as naira comes on the door it is not at all the way it was few seconds ago. When naira ask for permission to enter in the class , the professor does not allow her. She thought it is useless to argue so she decided to leave silently but when she was about to turn she saw her friend aditi sitting right in front of her.

Naira: Excuse me sir, can I talk to my friend aditi for a moment plzz.
Proff: Naira, can't you understand once you are not allowed to enter the class and if you want to talk to your friend then wait for the lecture to finish.
Naira: Sir, if you want to teach peacefully plz send her otherwise I will not let you teach anybody here.
Proff: Do you want me to complaint about you to the dean miss naira singhania?
Naira: Do you want to teach or not?

And the verbal fight continues...........

Aditi on other side didn't know what to do and here the argument was not coming to an end.Finally aditi stood up

Aditi: Sir, plz can I leave

Proffessor was fed up of naira, so he decided he will let her go now and will compliant against her.

In cafeteria,
Naira: Can you plz explain miss bhatia why you were not picking up my calls and why the hell you came without informing me. Are you ignoring me? (Calmly yet stressing)
Aditi: Yaar it is not like that. It was just that you were late and I didn't want to miss this lecture.
Naira: Ab kaunsa lecture attend kari rhi hai tu. Ab bhi tao yahi hai
Aditi: Mujhe sachme lecture attend karna tha but mujhe nhi pta tha ki tu ye tamasha lagai gi.
Naira: maine tamasha lagaya
Aditi:haaa or kya
Naira: fine tao aaj k baad mujhse baat mat karnaa mujhse dur rehna

Naira left taking her belongings towards in a very bad mood. Here aditi was confused seeing her reaction. She didn't expect such reaction for a small neglection.

At Naira' apartment

Naira decided she will not attend any classes for today and returned home. She is sitting on her bed hugging her teddy and thinking about the today's events.

Naira POV
Aditi must be thinking why I reacted in such a way. Kal jab mai college jaugi woh aur meerab mujhse jarur puchege mai kya bolugi unhe kya batugi. Nhi mai uhne kuch nhi batuhi keh dugi kisi ka gussa tha tum par nikal gya. Mai unhe nhi bataugi k why I feel bad being neglected by somebody.

Thinking about these all things, she ended up crying remembering her family. She wanted to meet them hug them love them but she can't.

Here aditi told meerab about today's incident and they decided they will ask the reason behind her such reaction.

_________________________________________
Aditi and Meerab don't know about Naira's insecurities. For them she is a happy go lucky personality who loves to talk and dance. They don't know she has a big misconception about her family that they neglect her.
_________________________________________

Naira's Character: She is 23 years old. She is the youngest child in her home.She is loved by everyone in the family yet she is unknown to this. She loves dancing. She is outspkoken yet fails to mix with people easily. She takes time to be friendly with anybody. She is single.

Aaj ke liye itna hi till then bye.