PART:79

NEXT DAY

Kartik was sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow forgetting about everything. He was in deep slumber when some water drops fall on his eye and disturbed him. He opened his eyes to see naira caressing his hairs while he stared her with confused look on his face.

Naira(caressing his hairs): kartik utho subha ho gyi
Kartik: -
Naira(shaking him): kartik utho agar office k liye late hue tao baad mei mujhe mat kuch kehna.

She was about to move towards the cupboard when kartik pulled her back making her fall on him. Their faces were just inch apart when kartik continued.

Kartik(staring her): late mai hounga tumhe kis baat ki chinta hai.
Naira: acha aur baad mei jo mujhe pareshaan karte ho naira mera charger kahan hai naira meri socks aur pta nhi kya kya
Kartik(keeping a finger on her lips): chup shaant
Naira: kyu tum shaant hote ho jo mujhe karna hai tumhe. Sara din mujhe
Kartik(cutting her): bas

Kartik made her quiet and was about to flip their position and wanted to come on top of her. He moved and unfortunately fell on the floor. This made him come out of his slumber and made him realise it was nothing but a dream.

He got up from the floor and sat on the bed registering the surroundings. He realised that all this was a dream as right now naira was in udaipur and he is struck behind in mumbai.

Kartik's POV

OH GOD! Yeh kya tha. Mujhe ab sapne bhi aane lage hai naira k. Thank GOD naira yahan nhi hai agar ose pta chalta voh toh bohat chidhati mujhe. Chalo jo bhi hai din ki shuruwat tao achi hui hai sivai bed se girne k. Shayad mai ose miss kar raha hu isliye mujhe oska sapna ayaa. I MISS HER. Kya ose bhi mere baare mei....?

He was thinking whether she will be missing him like he is or not when he got hold of the track of time. He was quiet late today. He just got up from the bed and went to freshen up.

IN NAIRA'S SIDE

Naira's was sleeping clutching the shirt she was wearing tightly. She had some frowned lines on her forehead but she was smiling too. She hummed something in her sleep and moved her head towards the bed's other side. She moved her hand but found nothing. She opened her eyes and found the side empty. She got up with a jerk and was about to shout kartik's name when she realised her surroundings and then she came to know it that she was in udaipur while her dear husband is in mumbai. He sat up on the bed and was about to check the time on her phone. It was around 8:30. She checked her phone for kartik's message but found no any. She in no seconds called up on his number. She tried contacting him but failed to connect to him. He was in bathroom when she called. She dropped the message to call her when he id done with his morning routine and reach office. She sighed in disappointment and went to freshen up.

Naira got her clothes and was about to move towards the bathroom when she saw herself in the mirror. She smiled seeing  and hugged herself. Actually last night she was unable to sleep without his presence so she decided to wear one of his shirts. She thought maybe somehow it will help her and no doubt his mere shirt made her sleep peaceful for the whole night.

NAIRA'S POV

OH GOD! Mujhe laga tha mai aise hi pagalo wali harkate kar rhi hu but look I was right. Mujhe kisi bhi disturbbance k bina neend aa gyi. No doubt we are away from each other lekin kartik tum hamesha mujhe left out feel nhi hone dete. I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU. Pta nhi janab uthe bhi hai k nhi call bhi nhi answer ki. Paka baad mei mujhe taunt karega.

She sighed and made her way towards the bathroom.

IN KARTIK'S SIDE

Kartik was setting his hairs when he remembered about naira. She told him to inform her once he is wake but here mister forget this. He kept the comb bsck at its place and was about to call her when he checked her missed calls and messages. He smiled at her concern and messaged her back that he will call her in an hour.